IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Matching your clothes with your wife's when you already have your outfit sorted, grrr.

I have my outfit sorted for a Xmas do tonight, only to just be told that it won't match my wife's outfit and I have to find something that matches. Anyone else get this dilemma, it does my head in every time...

Both of you go naked. That will shut her up for the rest of the year. wink.png

if its not been said before, most Liverpool fans (not all, there are some reasonable ones). Deluded and bitter, especially when things arent going their way.

Plus, Dalgliesh is a tool. What little respect I did have for him dissipated with this Suarez fiasco

Overly boiled veg.

How are there still people in the world who still think it necessary to boil sprouts, peas, carrots and whatever else for an hour and a half? And why is one of them my daughter?

I exaggerate but you get the drift; I like my veg cooked by being held close to a luke-warm saucepan for fifteen secondssad.png .

Overly boiled veg.

How are there still people in the world who still think it necessary to boil sprouts, peas, carrots and whatever else for an hour and a half? And why is one of them my daughter?

I exaggerate but you get the drift; I like my veg cooked by being held close to a luke-warm saucepan for fifteen secondssad.png .

if the sprouts are scored at the bottom, then they don't need long, more of a simmering process

Bin men.

Is it too much too ask, that on the odd occasion (such as 7:30am on a 'first day back' after Christmas morning) that they walk 15ft up a path, and take the damn bin?

The fact that they weren't due until tomorrow, and normally come late morning, following 2 Bank Holidays isn't enough, but they must see that our bins are already overflowing with 'Christmas fallout'. Is it not enough that the lazy good for nothing bastards have bins brought to the street for them, by us, regardless of whether we are young or old, and those bins have wheels, and handles, and wagons hydraulic lifts, compared to the back breaking job of yesteryear. Is it not enough that the 'slightest' thing in the bin that shouldn't be, means the bins get left untaken?

They wonder why nobody likes them. Jobsworth assholes. shaking fist.png

I feel so much better now. smile.png

anyone who says chief can fuck right off..as a point to the binmen thing..some of them wankers round our way wouldn't take our bin cos it was too heavy(bless)..after a 5 minute argument i said fuck off and put the thing in myself...told him shove his head up his ring and he should expect a call from the boss..wankers

Kids in retail outlets who think they are the epitome of correctness and efficiency when I was doing all that before they were an itch in their fathers pants, and store supervisors who take ten minutes to answer trivial call outs or just stand around in pairs or threes in their designated areas and just glance around randomly

Push off shaking fist.png

Kids in retail outlets who think they are the epitome of correctness and efficiency when I was doing all that before they were an itch in their fathers pants, and store supervisors who take ten minutes to answer trivial call outs or just stand around in pairs or threes in their designated areas and just glance around randomly

Push off shaking%20fist.png

people who serve phonecalls before me, the dumbass who thought coming to the store should get priority....

people who serve phonecalls before me, the dumbass who thought coming to the store should get priority....

I was actually trained that the guy in front of you is always the most important customer.

The next training course I was told that you have made the effort to come to the branch so you wont leave, the guy on the phone can just ring someone else, so pick up the phone.

All from the same company.

anyone who says chief can fuck right off..as a point to the binmen thing..some of them wankers round our way wouldn't take our bin cos it was too heavy(bless)..after a 5 minute argument i said fuck off and put the thing in myself...told him shove his head up his ring and he should expect a call from the boss..wankers

Hey Marco nice to see youre ok and bang in form haha. Ive got to be honest and say ive got a terrible habit of calling people Dude?? Dont know where i got it from but i suppose its better than mate or pal and i agree anyone calling someone Chief should be walked outside and shot!!

Glass backs - felt mine shatter a little this morning in the gym. Now on strong painkillers the day before excessive drinking and partying.

I have 20 years (and 4 operations) experience of bad backs lol.

The slightest thing can put it out. Throughout my teens, I trained hard in Judo, Jujitsu, and Atemi Jitsu and survived. Football, running, occasional weight training, survived. Go on holiday though, with a bargain basement Badminton set, and one stretch to hit the shuttlecock and my world fell apart. shaking fist.png Now I have to take Morphine everyday and occasional injections to keep the back pain in check. Get it scanned asap, or end up like me. wink.png

New Years Eve 'blown out of all proportion' event

I was thinking about this recently suffering a hangover from the previous nights excesses and is it really worth the bother, End of Year, that's all it is, seen enough of those in my lifetime, and right on the tail end of Xmas too, getting over any heartburn or indulging and lo and behold we're expected to go out and behave mental for one night just because next day the year will have a different number

I don't think i'll get involved this time, getting to old for it, it's a load of fucking chicken litter at the end of the day, OK for kids and paraffins getting drunk on cheap liquor but I don't really need all that, probably be in bed by 1130 and just put on a movie with earplugs and just forget about it all, that would be better maybe

Then again, I may be out (literally) tomorrow night and just make the best of it, here comes the countdown, 5,4,3,2,1,, DING DONG shaking fist.png

There's always some idiots about too looking for trouble so I really need to consider plans for tomorrow before it's too late

Even so I'll be real glad when it's over, life can get back to normal, if such a thing exists

Remember years back we played Wimbledon New Years Day, about 1996 I think and foolishly went out the night before, intent on one drink, needless to say it was more than one in the end and was in no fit state to travel to London the next day, went that night in an Everton hat, and got to the bar and was asked for ID despite being over legal age, can't remember much else what happened so it must have been a good night

I have 20 years (and 4 operations) experience of bad backs lol.

The slightest thing can put it out. Throughout my teens, I trained hard in Judo, Jujitsu, and Atemi Jitsu and survived. Football, running, occasional weight training, survived. Go on holiday though, with a bargain basement Badminton set, and one stretch to hit the shuttlecock and my world fell apart. shaking%20fist.png Now I have to take Morphine everyday and occasional injections to keep the back pain in check. Get it scanned asap, or end up like me. wink.png

Wow, sounds like a bad back you've got there. Hopefully it doesn't get to the point I need morphine, but I do have a scan in a couple of weeks.

I did mine weightlifting (deadlifts) about 2 years ago, but recently it seems to go with the slightest thing, like picking up my sons toys off the floor. Weird thing is I can run all day long on it, just not sit down comfortably.

On a thread related note, postman gave me a parcel this afternoon and said "there ya go chief" lol