IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

being passed over for a promotion because they wanted a female candidate.. shaking%20fist.png . takes all restraint i got not to walk into my boss office and tell him i quit.

feminist sexist positive discrimination bullshit.

nothing worse than being a young white male, the only people who it is impossible to discriminate against.

When you go for a run and all of a sudden desperately need a shit but you're still fucking miles from home.

A mate of mine fell foul to this... had to ditch his kegs!!! (After a few bevvies he asked a few of us if it had happened to us and was obviously looking for someone to relate to his displeasure - noone had neadless to say!)

A mate of mine fell foul to this... had to ditch his kegs!!! (After a few bevvies he asked a few of us if it had happened to us and was obviously looking for someone to relate to his displeasure - noone had neadless to say!)

BIg in Holland apparently.

Well, I'm basing that on a dutch guy I met who spoke of how he liked to shit in woods.

Damn right at biased commentary.

I say that in all honesty... City were 'average' against Arsenal the other night - the moment they score, and the commentators talk about 'the difference up front' etc.

Our forward line was dire!

They talk utter crap.

As for Spurs - well, it's just a bloody Spurs / Media love in. Half of TalkSport support them. Great team, playing well, but some proper commentary PLEASE. De don't care how much a player cost, or how 'settled' Modric is again... we just want honest opinion on performance.