IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Fucking idiot neighbours.

Halloween "street party" tonight (which means three families getting pissed in a gazebo while their kids run riot). Kids now in bed by the sound of it but music still still at a ridiculous level....I wouldn't mind but as I type they're playing S Club 7.

They had a TV themes quiz earlier on....using a full on PA to make sure all seven of them heard it.

Now it's Abba ffsmad.gif .

work colleagues who send you a snotty email critisising the way you do things, and copy the boss into the email so they can get slightly further up his arse crack.

I know a lad or prick as hes better known who sent the boss a txt message from the company phone slagging everyone who worked on the opposite shift, to the point where he questioned why they still had jobs. The idiot forgot to delete said message and when the opposite shift hed to read thru the sent messages to find an order number hey presto caught red handed!! The funniest thing was when he volunteered to do o't on said shift and was 'threatened' shall we call it in the toilets!! Just goes to show there are slimey backstabbers all over the show.

Bloody hell that doesn't sound good Matt! Sounds like you've had some major shit go on, sorry for u pal

Cheers man, and the rest of you too. Not the nicest surprise but weve cleaned up now its not too bad really. Just the insurance and window replacement now.

Oh and had to argue with my boss to not send me away this week (was supposed to fly out 6am tomorrow) so that I could stay home and keep wife company. There may be a few more bitchin sessions about him over the coming months.....

wankers who break in to your place, mess it up and steal the sentimental stuff. I'd love to meet them, I really would.....

I hope that hasn't happened Matt, if so I'm gutted for you. Hate thieves, absolutely hate them.

Just read your post, gutted. Horrible bastards.

Edited by Hafnia

How recently did she become your ex? That could explain why you're on here a bit more recently tongue.png.

Haha it was a while back man, but every once in a while I like to spare a thought for the poor bastard that's stuck with her nowdry.png

To be honest, I'm on here more because I sold my xbox rofl.gif

No xbox and no girlfriend = Internet forums!!!! lol

Not just for the obvious reasons in the past over his comments regarding "us" but I'm listening to that self obsessed tw@t Alan Green on radio 5 live, How that numbnut has any job that involves him opening his gob is beyond me.

When people put valid points to him that go against his opinion he cuts them off tw@t! He should be banned from any form of media/public relation work.

People who I work with that disagree with me about Led Zep being remembered in 10 or 20 years, and Take that will hopefully be forgotten.

The Wife

The Kids

The fact that we in this country are taxed on everything, Income tax, VAT, N I contributions, Fags, booze, diesel/petrol inheritance tax, capital gains tax, stamp duty .......For FUCKS Sake

Tory Government

South Essex Scum that the give the county a bad name

The A12

The French

Arsenal (obviuosly)

People that think buying a small baby Burmese Python will make an excellent pet, and not thinking what they will do when the cunt is 20 ft long and all the neighbors cats and dogs have gone missing, and they are frightened to go near the fucking thing.

my Job

Suffolk Police

X factor/ Big brother (utter utter bollocks )