IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Marco mate with your choice of words you'd be perfect for that industry, infact i see a partner for you in the shape of Gordon Ramsey! Now id pay a fortune to hear that business meeting haha! (im a dopey twat you mean advertising dont you not cookery hehe)

Edited by smeghead1

i'm a good cook an all! ;-) i was gonna try and get on big brother for the laugh but couldn't be arsed tryin

Wow we could have had a big brother winner in our midst! You missed a trick there mate, you also missed £100,000 in the bank and an affair with Ryan Giggs hehe.

he's too hairy for me..and no chance i'd have won..i'd have walked in said all the pricks on one side all the cunts on the other and told them all to fuck the fuck off..then got voted out

Thats the whole point you'd piss the other contestants off, but boy would the public love it!!

Now back to sticking a pan up Gordon Ramseys arse.........

• 4 weeks later...

Can't stand 11. what a failure of a game, when you consider the strides '10 made!

Well done on the free kick btw! I scored my first with Arteta (apt aye?) and that was a on a six-pence, topper top top corner smile.png

Same deal except I have Neymar :)

Cant find 10 in the shops any more, might order it off Amazon and sell this hunk of crap. Its damn near impossible to play!