IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Cancer. Just lost my nan to it in the last 30 minutes. RIP Nan - never ever forget you.

(Don't mean to be morbid in this thread, just good to get it off my chest.)

My sincere thoughts and wishes EW. I have been through this myself and my heart goes out to you and yours mate.

Cancer. Just lost my nan to it in the last 30 minutes. RIP Nan - never ever forget you.

(Don't mean to be morbid in this thread, just good to get it off my chest.)

I'll second that. Lost my gran the same way. All the best mate, to you and your family, I know exactly how you feel.

I know for a fact that two people have actually read their PM and have not yet replied, a simple yes or no will do.

Some OF those who have been on line, just dont check their PM Box.

Those who didnt get one are already in the competitions, sent out PMs trying to swell the ranks, but not many have answered.

Everton_Worshiper

DuncanMckenzie

Louis

Pax

jona32

Blueboy122

Name and shame

I know for a fact that two people have actually read their PM and have not yet replied, How rude is that, a simple yes or no will do.

Everton_Worshiper

DuncanMckenzie

Louis

Pax

jona32

Blueboy122

I know for a fact all these peeps mentioned above have been on the forum for the past few days, so they either dont look into this thread or dont look in their PM boxes.

I'm trying to help people enjoy a more varied forum with more options of things to do, but sometimes you have to help yourselves.

I know for a fact all these peeps mentioned above have been on the forum for the past few days, so they either dont look into this thread or dont look in their PM boxes.

I'm trying to help people enjoy a more varied forum with more options of things to do, but sometimes you have to help yourselves.

Bill I think you should recheck your messages because you asked me on the 31 July and I replied on 1 Aug!

I know you read it because you replied back!

Its the first time I have been in this part of the forum for months and probably only the second time ever as I only tend to go in the Everton bits so I hadnt realised you were still expecting a response from me

Incidentally I have had a go at both earlier on this evening!

Oh and back on topic I cant beleive nobody has mentioned rioters in this thread, now they really do grind my gears, especailly as they are now effecting my social life!

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

'English' accents to please american ears. Fair enough if its a butler or the queen but when its just normal characters(especially when they state they're from somewhere outside of London) it takes the piss or even worse when its British people playing themselves or being interviewed and they do the silly voice.