IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

10 minutes ago, patto said:

Scouse not English what a load of shite this is and people outside of Liverpool think it’s everyone in Liverpool thinks like this. 
does my swede in. 

Those people tend to see it as some sort of badge honour when in reality they just sound like brainless cunts.

I'd hazard a guess that the vast majority that spout it don't even know what it really means and are just jumping on a bandwagon.

3 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Those people tend to see it as some sort of badge honour when in reality they just sound like brainless cunts.

I'd hazard a guess that the vast majority that spout it don't even know what it really means and are just jumping on a bandwagon.

Happy to take a bank holiday for coronations and stuff.

They just wanna look edgy and virtuous when loads of them would have the milk out of your tea if you aren't looking.  Look after number one most of them. 

that professional scouser Tony Evan's is their poster boy. 

Call non scousers "wools" - tell ya what, pick your dog shit up after they take a crap on the pavement and then maybe start talking about scouse pride when you aren't making the city the "dog shit" capital of England. 

3 hours ago, patto said:

Scouse not English what a load of shite this is and people outside of Liverpool think it’s everyone in Liverpool thinks like this. 
does my swede in. 

Weird cultish behaviour that I can't stand.   

I know people who lived in the city going back years and they are ashamed of what it's become culture wise.   Lot of good people in Liverpool - noisy minority spoiling it. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

What’s happened to bring this on?

To be honest it’s annoyed me for quite a while. 
but this morning I watched a program on YouTube by an American guy scouse not English it was very good but I can’t accept the saying S N E

1 hour ago, patto said:

To be honest it’s annoyed me for quite a while. 
but this morning I watched a program on YouTube by an American guy scouse not English it was very good but I can’t accept the saying S N E

Okay with ya, scouse is a stew from Norway I believe, I must confess I’ve never had it that I know of. You’re definitely English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 before you’re a scouse or Liverpudlian. As I keep saying to Steve you’re English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 before you’re Cornish but he won’t have it 😉

22 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Okay with ya, scouse is a stew from Norway I believe, I must confess I’ve never had it that I know of. You’re definitely English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 before you’re a scouse or Liverpudlian. As I keep saying to Steve you’re English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 before you’re Cornish but he won’t have it 😉

My DNA is only 18% English; I'm more Scandinavian than anything else, and more Celt than English...plus I have more than a dash (12%) of Eastern European:unsure:

I'd never boo anyone's national anthem I don't think, but at the same time I'd never sing ours, because the wording is all about a supreme being (who I don't believe in) looking after our head of state (who I think should be replaced). May be a radical idea but I'd prefer a national anthem that was about the nation and just a little bit anthemic.

It does annoy me though that England use the British dirge when competing independently, while the other home countries use far more inspiring national songs, and we get lumbered with that crap servile rubbish.

11 hours ago, Palfy said:

I’m English the video I watched was by a YouTuber called reacting to my roots have a look you might enjoy it it’s only 30 minutes 

Watching Anthony Gordon on the overlap with Gary Neville.   FFS he's cringey as fook..... doesn't half rate himself gives it the whole "I like reading and I like psychology" a proper try hard.  Proper thinks highly of himself. 

just found it awkward watching like him and Neville are on a first date.