IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

11 hours ago, MikeO said:

Had an early night due to GP appt in the morning, woke up thinking it was nearly time to get up and it wasn't even midnight:unsure:

Bar the fact your early night played havoc with your well tuned body clock, did everything go well at a GP’s?

52 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Bar the fact your early night played havoc with your well tuned body clock, did everything go well at a GP’s?

Nope, collapsed on my way in (and the way out); they called an ambulance but I said I'd get my brother to take me so just waiting for him now. Bloody nightmare, my life has been a pile of shit for months now, had enough.

28 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Nope, collapsed on my way in (and the way out); they called an ambulance but I said I'd get my brother to take me so just waiting for him now. Bloody nightmare, my life has been a pile of shit for months now, had enough.

So sorry and devastated to hear that mate, I know you are not a quitter Mike so obviously very difficult time for you. Unfortunately mate I’m preparing to go into end of last month meeting I will PM you later mate.

52 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Don't know how you manage to remain in good spirits tbh. I'd be a fucking nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Oh ffs, why?!

They say I'm "medically optimised" (unsure how as I still can't walk more than twenty yards) so they're just waiting for my home care package to be in place and the new ward is apparently like a holding area.

That said my consultant just appeared and he's not at all happy they're moving me...he said he doesn't have the final say but he'll try to get it stopped.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

They say I'm "medically optimised" (unsure how as I still can't walk more than twenty yards) so they're just waiting for my home care package to be in place and the new ward is apparently like a holding area.

That said my consultant just appeared and he's not at all happy they're moving me...he said he doesn't have the final say but he'll try to get it stopped.

What the fuck is medically optimised?! Reminds me of this:

• 4 weeks later...

Back home after what turned out to be a 16hr fast, the doc cancelled and idn't even bother coming to do that. I'm not kidding, he sent the now 8 month pregnant nurse that looked after me last time to tell me he doesn't know how to do the test. Which is written step by step on a piece of paper and consists of drawing blood at specific times. So I'm going to raise a formal complaint. A doctor who can't read, can't draw blood, can't tell the time and can't be bothered to visit the patient he's responsible for really needs another profession.

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Back home after what turned out to be a 16hr fast, the doc cancelled and idn't even bother coming to do that. I'm not kidding, he sent the now 8 month pregnant nurse that looked after me last time to tell me he doesn't know how to do the test. Which is written step by step on a piece of paper and consists of drawing blood at specific times. So I'm going to raise a formal complaint. A doctor who can't read, can't draw blood, can't tell the time and can't be bothered to visit the patient he's responsible for really needs another profession.

Madness.

25 minutes ago, Matt said:

You may of had a lucky escape with him Matt, as well as a wasted day you are no further along with your diagnosis and treatment, it definitely warrants a formal complaint. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

You may of had a lucky escape with him Matt, as well as a wasted day you are no further along with your diagnosis and treatment, it definitely warrants a formal complaint. 

I'm going to make one. Newbie or not, you at least need to know how to read etc. 

11 minutes ago, Matt said:

This was private mate. The nurse has submitted an internal one apparently.

Blow me down with a feather, private is supposed to mean better care!

That's why the Cuntservatives want to bring it in to the NHS after all and definitely not because it'll line their friends pockets.

12 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Blow me down with a feather, private is supposed to mean better care!

That's why the Cuntservatives want to bring it in to the NHS after all and definitely not because it'll line their friends pockets.

More comfortable for sure, usually quicker too but better care? No. There's dickheads and superstars on both sides of that argument. As a frequent visitor, I've had plenty of experience of both too. 

Had one of my email accounts hacked today they sent emails and texts to all my contacts saying I needed some help and looking for money. It’s been a day from hell so many people contacting me concerned believing it was me, I couldn’t change my email password because they had changed it, I was still able to access account through face recognition, so was on the phone to provider for an hour passed from pillar to post trying to gain back control of my account. How I hark back to the days before mobile phones and computers I can’t remember being as stressed as I am now before internet technology, most of you have grown up with it and no know difference trust me life was so much more carefree before, now we are under the microscope and can’t escape. 

• 3 weeks later...