IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

People walking their dogs who want to stop and chat with you while they're carrying a (clear) little plastic bag of shit :wacko: .

Its fcuking disgusting isnt it but not as disgusting as watching a bloke let his dog shit in a park right near the play area and walk off! Cheeky get said he didnt realise his dog had done it (i saw you watching it you prick) but did shift it in the end! Mike0 you could always pretend to be dead that works a treat!

I hope this helps!!

i do agree with you Matt, Ashley Young is one of the most hyped up players ive seen in a long time, i really don't see what all the fuss is about with him, think Downing is a better player than Young or Milner

nah i just mean as a general thing in this country lol, but both of them are shit i do agree, and i actually think Downing is better than Young!

Downing stays on his feet and doesnt dive at every opportunity so yeah id agree mate. Also Young has one of those faces i would like to punch the shit out of! Just had to share that with you.

they're english..so they're amazin..end of :rolleyes:

young is a cunt...downing is shit...milner was good in a mid table prem side but doesn't come close to standing out at city..agbonlahor has pace but might be the thickest thing since concrete..whole villa team is overrated in my book and shows that they didnt finish miles away from the relegation..if they were that good they'd be near us..simple

Rumourama :angry: .

And spilling beer into my laptop.

Did it Friday night and when I turned it on Saturday morning it just went, "beeeeeeeeeeeeeep" and stayed black.

Gradually got it back up and running and the final couple of key problems (/ giving ////////////////////////////////// etc etc and "delete" giving "8") have finally gone.

What a 'king stressful time though....Josh's PC is dead (and on ebay for parts) and there's so much of my life online I'd have been screwed big time without one so I'd have had to have dipped into holiday cash.

Chicken Pox.

Why the f**k isn't there a vaccination. My son has it bad and you feel so, so helpless.

Yeah its shit alrite my eldest lad had it years ago and you spend hours pleading with them not to scratch! My other sons only 9 months old so ive got it all to come again woohoo.

the two blue rinse's that would not sit down next too me on the train today, because "he looks like a thug with all them tattoo's" quite the opposite tbh, i work as a support worker with people who have mental health issues, if they had asked me i wouldd even have moved for them!! don't know how on earth they thought i was'nt going to hear what they were saying about me, im bloody pissed off about it. just because i choose to decorate my body, does not mean im not a nice person, its MY BODY!! i will do what the hell i want with it :angry: :angry:

the two blue rinse's that would not sit down next too me on the train today, because "he looks like a thug with all them tattoo's" quite the opposite tbh, i work as a support worker with people who have mental health issues, if they had asked me i wouldd even have moved for them!! don't know how on earth they thought i was'nt going to hear what they were saying about me, im bloody pissed off about it. just because i choose to decorate my body, does not mean im not a nice person, its MY BODY!! i will do what the hell i want with it :angry: :angry:

Arts pretty much my main hobby, friends have said Tattoo designs are something I should take a look at.Although I don't actually have any off my own (tattoos) I'm always very interested in them.Some of the work these days is truely fantastic.

I'm afraid though the two old ladies on that train are from a different time and place.You can't really blame them for not being sure about the tattood man in the corner, but you can blame them for their rudeness and unkind comments.

Perhaps you should have pointed out that you could infact hear what they were saying, and that you were hurt by their remarks, and that not all people with tattoo's were bad people..........followed by a swift head butt!....(JOKING) :rolleyes:

Arts pretty much my main hobby, friends have said Tattoo designs are something I should take a look at.Although I don't actually have any off my own (tattoos) I'm always very interested in them.Some of the work these days is truely fantastic.

I'm afraid though the two old ladies on that train are from a different time and place.You can't really blame them for not being sure about the tattood man in the corner, but you can blame them for their rudeness and unkind comments.

Perhaps you should have pointed out that you could infact hear what they were saying, and that you were hurt by their remarks, and that not all people with tattoo's were bad people..........followed by a swift head butt!....(JOKING) :rolleyes:

im kinda used to being stared at by the older generation tbh, but most of them don't blatently say stuff like that lol, you should check out tattoo's if you hav'nt but if you get one, make sure its something you want lol, the amount of people who get stuff then 2 years later they moan about what they have, wishing they never got one, im hoping to go out to San Francisco this year at some point and get some stuff done, some of the best artists in the world are out there

• 2 weeks later...

Everton fans who can't spell Everton players names right.

I'm not talking Bilyaletdinov here. The amount of times I've seen Vaughan and Distin spelt wrong is unbelievable.

And Moyse :rolleyes: .

Easy-cook rice....what's the point?

People say, "I can't cook rice properly....it goes all stodgy."

Buy a fucking watch!

It's like someone selling easy-boil eggs :angry: .