IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

'English' accents to please american ears. Fair enough if its a butler or the queen but when its just normal characters(especially when they state they're from somewhere outside of London) it takes the piss or even worse when its British people playing themselves or being interviewed and they do the silly voice.

Can you imagine the look on the American faces if all they heard was Scouse? laugh.png

Bill I think you should recheck your messages because you asked me on the 31 July and I replied on 1 Aug!

I know you read it because you replied back!

Its the first time I have been in this part of the forum for months and probably only the second time ever as I only tend to go in the Everton bits so I hadnt realised you were still expecting a response from me

Incidentally I have had a go at both earlier on this evening!

Oh and back on topic I cant beleive nobody has mentioned rioters in this thread, now they really do grind my gears, especailly as they are now effecting my social life!

Cant remember Dunc, and cant check on it now because i cleared my box out and deleted them all in disgust, If you did it must have slipped my memory (its an age thing) so i apologise.

"Incidentally I have had a go at both earlier on this evening!"

i can see you in the Tipping league, but not the Fantasy.

Can you imagine the look on the American faces if all they heard was Scouse? laugh.png

I married an american and when i go over there, even though i dont have a thick accent, they all look completely lost. You kinda have to change your accent a bit if you move abroad, at least I did, because noone could understand me!

Cant remember Dunc, and cant check on it now because i cleared my box out and deleted them all in disgust, If you did it must have slipped my memory (its an age thing) so i apologise.

"Incidentally I have had a go at both earlier on this evening!"

i can see you in the Tipping league, but not the Fantasy.

Just checked and it is not letting me join, it says neither of the numbers are valid

Could have sworn it worked first time!

These are what you need Dunc, just put the code in.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

Code to join the Fantasy Classic League .. 251981-81830

Code to join the Fantasy Head to Head ..... 251981-81688

Neither code is working, I still get an error message stating "This is not a valid league code. Please enter another code or check the code with the league administrator."

I think it might be a problem on the site because I cant even login at all now

Edited by duncanmckenzieismagic

Sent email to the site, apparently they are having lots of problems and are at this moment in time down for maintenance.

Might miss the Head to head because they lock it themselves, but you can join the classic anytime, tho you might miss the 1st weeks scores. Keep trying.

How tv and radio can dignify playing kanye west and the wanted. It is beyond me when theres 100 year back catalogue of music. Am all for a bit of pop but the shite they get away with is unreal eg. Usher-OMG the music industry should have held its head in shame for robbing little girls of there pocket money for absolute sh*te. They robbed my childhood of great music and abused my ears-mostly because when i was young all i seen was shirtless men and the spicegirls so music seemed a bit gay, then when i got to school rap and dance(Liverpool local radio still plays this sh*te), indie and r n b. I wouldn't mind if everyone jus listened to there own thing but we're always surrounded by it from the supermarket to the match.

BTW am not saying all these genres are poo, theres the odd good song but most albums make me want to rip my ears off.

How tv and radio can dignify playing kanye west and the wanted. It is beyond me when theres 100 year back catalogue of music. Am all for a bit of pop but the shite they get away with is unreal eg. Usher-OMG the music industry should have held its head in shame for robbing little girls of there pocket money for absolute sh*te. They robbed my childhood of great music and abused my ears-mostly because when i was young all i seen was shirtless men and the spicegirls so music seemed a bit gay, then when i got to school rap and dance(Liverpool local radio still plays this sh*te), indie and r n b. I wouldn't mind if everyone jus listened to there own thing but we're always surrounded by it from the supermarket to the match.

BTW am not saying all these genres are poo, theres the odd good song but most albums make me want to rip my ears off.

the fact that RnB no longer means Rhythm and Blues but some pompous rich prick singin bout his bling yo...

Can get into the site now but they are in updating mode, you wont be able to get in until the games and the matches are done, and all the scoring is updated.

I have managed to get in and register for the classic league but still saying the code is not valid for the head to head, probably missed the boat on that one now

Gary fuckin Neville..... who thought he would make a good pundit? because that tosser would be here too. Hes not exactly a oil painting is he and that voice.... Oh, and the mancuian accent whilst im at it.

Edited by Matt

Yep, V and creamfields. Get moaned at all day about a bottle of coke/water being £2 when the price is set and the same at every festival and they know this before they come. At creamfields it's even more annoying cos the majority have paid over a tenner in Ibiza for a bottle of water and still moan about £2. Also like to add these to what grinds my gears

how much!?

you should wear a mask

not surprised you're scouse

robbin' twat

People should by law have to work a year as a sales assistant, it would really help society for these degenerates to learn some respect.

Edited by pete0

• 2 weeks later...

worked in a bar as an assistant manager when i was 19-23..and fuck me..every day you'd get someone like that..most of um didn't come back though..not cos of the price cos of the service i guess :P:lol:

Oh my god that would have been one of the funniest things ever! Marco you dont do fools, so god knows what you said to drunks. Thats quite possibly the craziest thing ive ever heard, you must have some stories from doing that job haha.

M5 gridlock....took nearly four hours to get fifty miles (to my inlaws) this afternoonangry.png .

Bank holiday weekends are awful mate i drive for a living and if im not being paid to be on a motorway on a b'holiday i avoid em like the plague! Saying that 4hrs to do 50 miles is a piss take, what usually happens is you see miles of break lights and realise you need a piss then its either tie a knot in it or reach for the lucozade bottle and try not to spill any haha!

the mrs has just got into that..urgh..bunch of pansy vampires prancin around kissin each others nobs! i'm surprised they don't suck the blood out of their ring pieces if i'm honest

and that cunt who is the fag captain he needs to fuck the fuck off back to romania and shove his finger up his arse in a big fuck off castle and cunt off...yeah

the mrs has just got into that..urgh..bunch of pansy vampires prancin around kissin each others nobs! i'm surprised they don't suck the blood out of their ring pieces if i'm honest

and that cunt who is the fag captain he needs to fuck the fuck off back to romania and shove his finger up his arse in a big fuck off castle and cunt off...yeah

This view is copyrighted....Paul is the TV Critic of the Daily Mail.

how..... elegant....

It is the worst piece of tripe ive ever seen. Vampires cant go in the sun because they sparkle?!? Good lord.... Its a bit weird too since the main girl character is the spit of my wife!

how..... elegant....

It is the worst piece of tripe ive ever seen. Vampires cant go in the sun because they sparkle?!? Good lord.... Its a bit weird too since the main girl character is the spit of my wife!

agreed,agreed,agreed, where i used to work, i had to suffer talk of this monstrosity every bloody day

grinding my gears today is Rooneys bloody wig that he has got on, it looks like he has cut a bit from one of Coleens Mink coats and super glued it to his head, dreadful, should have just gone bald, nowt wrong with that imo

• 2 weeks later...