IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

It's not just the TV or satelite that's the problem, we go fishing at least once a week and take a radio and can just about get through a broadcast of Talkfuckingshit, Sport, and Danny Kelly will be holding an insightful show and every five minutes more commercials (radio) on, or their damn irritating sports presenters with comedy voices speaking so quick you can't understand a word what's being said. This is also evident on any radio station you could think of, Absolute radio does this more frequent than anyone else, it is becoming a serious problem now. Also, magazines you can purchase, about half of any publication is devoted to adverts for cologne, skin moisturizers, cosmetics, sporting merchandise, you name it, they have it.

It's simply worse now than it ever was.

It's not going to get any better though, they can charge what they want for adverts and are making an absolute fortune from it. If you was in the same position you'd do the same becaue its more financially rewarding. Someone I know used to work within the magazine industry and it cost £2000 minimum for an advert across a double-page, that in itself shows just how much companies are making from adverts.

They used to actually really bug me but not anymore, in the ad-break just do things that you need to (check the football, stick your clothes in the washing machine, go for a shit). They're not really that much of a problem.

It's simply one of the benefits for being on the welfare line for some. Too much time on people's hands etc.

Add to this list - Insomnia. Was damn tired a few hours ago but get these periods every now and again before sunrise and after midnight where sleep goes by the wayside, and part of the wide awake club

I don't know peoples circumstances, it's just observations you make at any given time, no offense intended

Once again, wasting fucking time, how can we get out when I sit here giving thoughts on soccer games, this is a vital weakness. If I had any good sense, I would switch this all down, get my ass into gear and get down to the coast. This is making me quite irritated. I'm going to do it, think a night out again will be beneficial, even if there could be hell to pay in the morning. I'll say Goodnight. Could use a few strong sherbets tonight.

I don't know peoples circumstances, it's just observations you make at any given time, no offense intended

Once again, wasting fucking time, how can we get out when I sit here giving thoughts on soccer games, this is a vital weakness. If I had any good sense, I would switch this all down, get my ass into gear and get down to the coast. This is making me quite irritated. I'm going to do it, think a night out again will be beneficial, even if there could be hell to pay in the morning. I'll say Goodnight. Could use a few strong sherbets tonight.

Get away from the internet, switch the friggin pc off (it is a time waster, unless you have endless amounts of time) do th important things, get your life back.......Then, limit the time you come back to your pc.Sounds like you need a break.

There's a life away from this and the other forums your on.If it's doing your head in have a rest from it.

This place will still be here........smile.png

They've been around for years, but trains with automatic doors, if you don't push a button within a certain time limit, they won't open and you can be stuck on the fucking train and miss your stop, or sometimes they don't open at all, and you have to rush in a fucking panic to the next set of doors and hope they open whilst there is still time... Yeah, they're better than the old rolling stock that is now obselete, but still not without it's problems.

This (as an example....not picking on Zoo in particular, others do it)....

That's Zoo's XI for tomorrow - thoughts?

Writing "thoughts?" at the end of a post.

It's a forum to write down what we think....that's the whole point of it...don't need to be inviteddry.png .

I get angry about everything and nothing, but the Zoo issue of putting 'thoughts' at the end of a sentence or paragraph didn't get me agitated or anything. And furthermore, we can't always put down 'just what we think', if that was the case, I'd be in all kinds of damn trouble by now.

what about if he put footy at the end of every post? ;)

I guess I would be pretty irritated. The correct terminology would be 'soccer' as in 'association football', regardless of nationality but I'll let it rest. It's simply not appropriate for anyone over fourteen years old. No wonder nobody remembers the moon landings... But apart from one or two standout defeats for a team I particularly dislike, I would rather concentrate on what we are doing, than other teams endeavors.

I didn;t quite understand the flatulence humor?

If people want to be skeptical about anything, fine with me. I remember the day in question and had no reason to doubt the event. You yourself don't believe in the existence of ghosts, while I truly believe they are amongst us, seen one or two things in past years I simply could not comprehend that were paranormal based.

For the benefit of this thread, getting dark early. I was pissing and moaning a few weeks back about it staying light, and now I get angry that it gets dark early. Moan in the summer, complain in the winter about times, just can't fucking win..

I get angry about everything and nothing, but the Zoo issue of putting 'thoughts' at the end of a sentence or paragraph didn't get me agitated or anything. And furthermore, we can't always put down 'just what we think', if that was the case, I'd be in all kinds of damn trouble by now.

Thanks Dalziel Kane, nice to see I have some friends around here. shaking fist.png

happy.png

It's even worse when they become politicians.

Yes, Kids can fuck off too, too much time away from school now, good luck with an education.

Weather was suitable today, until I caught of a glimpse of the Daily Express headline for today whilst out and about recently.-, "rain, winds, and storms for wednesday and thursday, but at least there will be a mini heatwave at the end of the week and temperatures into the 90s". What a cunt 'news' paper. I actually used to purchase this on occasion too, but not anymore. I had a spontaneous moment of rage.