IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

mellow.png

Zoo, don't give him any reasons. He'll be disgruntled at that smiley... Why is the mouth a straight line? I remember when mouths had little curves in the corner, but maybe?... because when I was young when kids could play on the street and there was no foreigners we had something to smile about. But at last came a knock, and I thought of the door with no lock to lock and the country let them all in, not that matters now that they all have my phone number. So the curves are no more now we all have nothing to smile about shaking fist.png. Also did I forget to mention something completely irrelevant and pointless to the topic, maybe a nice article I've just looked up on Wiki? Yellow jelly was invented after an accidental experiment by a pork scratching connoisseur under cooking a batch of the Black Country's finest in a pint of Guinness, then letting them dry off on the radiator on one fine day of 60% humidity and 99 degrees Fahrenheit or as you idiots would say 37 degrees Celsius what a stupid system.

I had no issue with the icon

Digital switchover. When the weather is adverse, the signal goes off and we you can't watch anything. Yet another masterstroke by this excellent government. When it was still terrestrial, you could watch stations and weather elements were irrelevant. I'm tired of how this fucking goverment is dictating peoples lives. I never asked for a digital switchover.

Caught a glimpse of one of todays publications. Lo and behold something about the Royal Family, some fucking trivialities involving one of the Diana kids and a partner and some non event bit of news, I didn't look further. It's a safe bet that tabloids now just have a running battle with each other to see who can print the most boring, trivial, banal fucking news item possible. I can't even remember the last time I purchased any rag paper, maybe a quick look through the Independent if discarded about, but the rest can go fuck themselves.

Also, Ice Cream Vans. Damn nuisance. Horrible magnanimous pricks.

I need some air

Caught a glimpse of one of todays publications. Lo and behold something about the Royal Family, some fucking trivialities involving one of the Diana kids and a partner and some non event bit of news, I didn't look further. It's a safe bet that tabloids now just have a running battle with each other to see who can print the most boring, trivial, banal fucking news item possible. I can't even remember the last time I purchased any rag paper, maybe a quick look through the Independent if discarded about, but the rest can go fuck themselves.

Also, Ice Cream Vans. Damn nuisance. Horrible magnanimous pricks.

I need some air

I'd take that as a compliment, thanks :).

i like you a bit more now, I love Mr. Whippy ice cream tongue.png.

Thank you, although I absolutely hate that it's called that. We have to wear shirts with that on and every calls us Mr. Whippy :(. It's even worse if you get palmed off on a Ben and Jerry's trailer and every other comedian asks wether you're Ben or Jerry shaking fist.png, but on the plus side all you can eat biggrin.png

Thank you, although I absolutely hate that it's called that. We have to wear shirts with that on and every calls us Mr. Whippy sad.png. It's even worse if you get palmed off on a Ben and Jerry's trailer and every other comedian asks wether you're Ben or Jerry shaking%20fist.png, but on the plus side all you can eat biggrin.png

rofl.gif

Unlucky.

Brilliant about the all you can eat bit though, I'd absolutely love that.

They'll soon be gone in a month or two, and that will be that.

and, shaving every day. Can't be used with beards anymore, and it feels so much better clean, but having to do it twice a day can be a bit of a chore I find sometimes. The razors are quite excellent though.

i just trim with an electric razor every day..keeps it neat and doesn't grow too quick due to lack of a wet, close shave for about 5 years

I coulden't :(

Today was my induction day so the only thing that was open was the cafeteria and the induction office. If this would have happened when my course would have started I would have done some studying but there was literally nothing for me to do other than wander around the campus grounds.