IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Also, James Bond is 'all talk' about a fat leather faced singer, who has got the job of doing this years theme intro. I wasn't pleased with the decision you could say.

I actually wouldn't know Adele if she knocked on my front door, but I don't see what her size and complexion have to do with her ability to warble a theme tunehuh.png .

I actually wouldn't know Adele if she knocked on my front door, but I don't see what her size and complexion have to do with her ability to warble a theme tunehuh.png .

She's fat and ginger so its funny to laugh at her. She also has a knack of writing terrible, drab songs - I'm with DK on this one.

That's not true, maybe you never went there.

Library "workers", or in other words, useless cunts who stand around doing next to nothing except indulge in banal trivial conversations. Can't they put these people in a fucking incinerator or something.

Library workers!......The "usless cunts" (as you put it) in my local library, seem to spend thier time between helping people with the internet, helping people access the microfiche, putting books away that people are too lazy to put away themselves, trying to put the books back in the correct section and order after some people are too lazy to retrace their steps back to the shelf they removed the books from.Some are on hand to offer advice and actually give out and recieve borrowed books.

Next time your in a library take out a book about the Nazis.......they used to incinerate people, I thought we'd moved on from people who thought like that.

Unless you were just jokingunsure.png

She's fat and ginger so its funny to laugh at her. She also has a knack of writing terrible, drab songs - I'm with DK on this one.

It's all they ever talk about now, I am a registered member on a few Bond forums and a long standing James Bond fan, but it's going on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, I mean, it's getting a bit too much now.

I am aware of the Adele kid, but don't appreciate her 'music', thought it was a poor choice, better artists out there, it's been said before that someone should hide the candy bars, not the most appealing of musicians, lousy music, and above all else, they simply have nothing else to talk about, well they do, but you try telling them to change the fucking subject.

All said, it was a most frustrating decision. I haven't even participated for about four days now since it was officially confirmed. Pretty damn irritated by this now.

It's almost as if instead of having Z-Cars played while our players run out, someone decides to put on Kelly Marie or The Spice Girls or something.

How would you like it..

It's almost as if instead of having Z-Cars played while our players run out, someone decides to put on Kelly Marie or The Spice Girls or something.

It's not as if there's a set song for every film.....different one commissioned every time.

So it's not the same thing at all.....the Bond franchise is just doing the same as it's always done.

When was the last time there was a truly fine Bond theme though, Sheryl Crow in 1997 it was, most of the more recent attempts have been pretty damn dire. Isn't anybody aware of the last effort with Keys and White in 2008, it was damn awful, many hate it and if anyone ever listened, it's not hard to see why. Add to that Madonna of all people, in 2002 for Die Another Day. OK, good singer, but that was an atrocious effort.

Still talking about the most recent choice unfortunately, it'll go on until 2018 or the Ravens win another fucking Super Bowl. Just can't get involved in any of that.

That was truely truely awful.

Listened to the leaked Adele effort today....derivative tosh really; sounds just like you'd expect a Bond theme to sound like. Zero out of ten for imagination.

Looking through a list of all of them I think I could probably listen to Wings & Carly Simon without being forced to turn them off. Duran Duran was undoubtedly the worst.

I never saw the appeal in Bassey either and this from a long standing James Bond fanpoint, who knows the series inside out both in movie and novel format. I would even go to say Bonnie Tyler was a better Welsh singer, I never really was a Bassey fan, too much exaggerated hyperbole for the woman, and I'm guessing some of those, are from people who've never even heard her damn well sing.

They even wanted to have her do a duet with that Adele kid for this years release.

I think that would have just about sent me over the falls for me.

I found no humor in that whatsoever, but may have (inadvertently) tasted some detergents, but it can get a bit messy in the kitchen.

Add to this (thread), the constant stream of never ending commercials that appear every fucking three minutes on most, if not all, TV and radio stations, it's simply near impossible to view or listen to anything now, and also, when a program ends, the second it is over, and before you can read any credits, some dumb fucking individual with a Tyneside accent starts rambling away and the only thing to do, is simply switch off, there is no alternative, and if not, that, then some equally irritating woman. Makes me quite mad, there's no dispute.

I would have been content living in the 1920s without damn TV or commercials or any of that. Damn you Baird.....

Buying two fold up bikes and finding out that both of them are missing screws.

How hard is it to put a bike in a box and remember all the fucking things that are supposed to go with it, I mean one of the things missing was the screw to keep the handle-bars on, who the fuck dosen't remember that?