IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

This guy who bought an item from a different store to the one I work in just phoned complaining that it's not working. I told him he could get in contact with the company directly and they would pick it up from his house, fix it and deliver it back to him. He wasn't happy with that, he said 'Well, I want one now, and I wont be in when they deliver it'

How the hell does he know he wont be in?!

Anyway I need to make a phone call for him, which I would have done straight away but as he was rude to me on the phone he can wait for me to browse the forum. I hate people who think being rude is an acceptable way to get what they want.

Edit: In fairness, when I phoned him back he was much nicer, probably because I was doing what he wanted

Edited by Kohen

I got annoyed with this fucking thread..

Found out some revealing information about an issue that is not above banal and trivial in that is Friday's soccer "action", and then realized, 'why isn't this in the General Sports Index', amongst other things

I saw the 'single pringle and ready to mingle' bit.

Words fail me..

I'll write in and say I'm a 'loud, abrasive, short tempered pringle that is ready to bite your head off'

That should do it.

Except I'm not single and I don't recognize pringles and have never 'mingled'

Damn this nonsense !

Stories like this when some cowardly little men take it upon themselves to try a robbery and not thinking of the victims and horror it must have been. All it amounts to is just common thievery. And what of the sentence, three and a half years for each low life, and even then they'll be out long before that. Ok, it may have happened in Liverpool but these kind of things occur all over the country, and more often than not people get off with puny little sentencing. Just makes me mad sometimes that's all

http://www.crosbyherald.co.uk/news/crosby-news/2012/10/11/robbers-who-held-a-knife-to-the-throat-of-a-woman-at-ladbrokes-in-waterloo-are-jailed-68459-32008970/

Maybe the sentence you refer to was just human error by an official - we don't need review or appeal because bad decisions like that encourages lively debate - and by the way the judicial officers have been doing it that way for generations! ( just pulling your leg - hehehe ) In the criminal justice system the criminals are the beneficiaries of most bad decisions - that is why crime pays these days - sad to say.

People posting on the internet who plainly stopped listening in their English lessons at the age of five...eg...

"Hi we ate here every nite the food was amazing huge portions and cheap the burgers are to die for as we'll as the deserts the choc muffin sundae was heven well I can't say any of the food was not gorgeous the breakfast are lush to jules and the others were really friendly made you feel at home would recommend any day of the week..."

TT is relatively free of this blight fortunately but the above is not an extreme or unusual example (funny thing is they've obviously checked the spelling of the "hard" words like "gorgeous" and "recommend" because they've got them right).

Take their computer away until they can understand the basics of Key Stage 1 I sayshaking%20fist.png!

(carefully checks spelling & punctuation before hitting "post")

The former. I'm in complete agreement with you, it drives me bonkers. How can people not even know how to use a full stop?!

Thought so but I needed to checktongue.png .

Back on topic...

Devon & Cornwall police.....too long a story to go into but I spent eight hours dealing with them yesterday on the phone and in person and they were f'king useless; even admitted as much themselves in the end (though they called it "confusion").

See you in the happy hunting grounds

Was out of Town earlier today and the amount of fucking retail parks is getting out of control more now than it ever was. As soon as they get a spare piece of land they build more fucking stores, and the traffic only gets worse. Even today they was a construction team doing more damn building and skeleton frames in view at early stage development. I managed to get out of the immediate vicinity without incident, but got damn irritated.

Idiots letting off fireworks at such a premature stage. Not only that, but this has been going on and off as far back as the last month now. Can't these stupid people distinguish between the actual date of event that is the 5th of November and not late August or Early September. I don't think some people are even aware what century it is sometimes. Haven't even been to a proper organized display since about 1986. Just outgrow these damn events.

I'll be quick. I've never even heard of it.

You can just tell it was a BBC program, if only by the title of it.

They actually had something worthwhile on late last night called 'Good Cop' or something, about this detective who goes out and hands out his own brand of justice for attacks on women. It was actually a decent watch, on quite late, and only caught the last half of it. But did stay until the end to see it through.

I'll be quick. I've never even heard of it.

You can just tell it was a BBC program, if only by the title of it.

They actually had something worthwhile on late last night called 'Good Cop' or something, about this detective who goes out and hands out his own brand of justice for attacks on women. It was actually a decent watch, on quite late, and only caught the last half of it. But did stay until the end to see it through.

Walking Dead is American....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series)

So was Abraham Lincoln although I never actually saw him..

I must have been thinking of something similar. 'Waking Dead', or 'Waking the dead', I'm almost certain it was a program on BBC just recently.

I don't think I'd like that show (Walking Dead), what I saw last night was merely a one off, and there was nothing else on to be truthful. These genre of programs are a dime a dozen on TV now.