IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

I coulden't sad.png

Today was my induction day so the only thing that was open was the cafeteria and the induction office. If this would have happened when my course would have started I would have done some studying but there was literally nothing for me to do other than wander around the campus grounds.

Bad times, a lonely pub lunch and a pint kills time if your comfortable sitting on your own in a boozer.

- Toothpaste Adverts (especially the new Colgate one with the annoying cunts who are moaning about bleeding gums).

- Dentists

- Orthodontists

Pretty much anything to do with teeth - one of the biggest bug bears for me.

Dentist doesn't overly bother me any more (denture/ageist related jokes won't be tolerated hereshaking fist.png ) but those ads are hilarious....we're supposed to believe (as so often in ads) that these people are genuine members of the public and not second rate actors who can't get a job anywhere else? Insulting.

The whole issue here, regardless of teeth and whatever products - bottom line is - too many fucking commercials dry.png

It's only been brought to the fore again by mention of commercials. OK, they pay the tv companies to put them on, but that's no good to me when you're trying to watch something and every two minutes more damn commercials, this is one thing that seriously fucks me off. It's impossible to watch anything now, or listen to radio stations for that matter. You know damn well what a problem this is.

You're at University ?

Yes, passed all of my GCSE's whilst in High School and passed all of my A-Levels to the standard of Distinction.

I was offered a place from all four of my choices (Chester, Manchester, Liverpool & Bangor) and found the most appealing on to be Chester so that is where I am. Thanks for asking, I'm sure you're more than happy for me happy.png

No they are still A* - E but I took a course which was 100% coursework meaning that my grade titles were either Distinction, Merit, Pass or Fail as opposed to the more popular A, B, C etc... (due to there being an end of year exam)

We talking B tech 3? As in A level equivalents (which is the route my lad's just started), I know they're pass, merit, distinction but count the same as A's for uni.

He's all course work.

@ Mike

No they are still A* - E but I took a course which was 100% coursework meaning that my grade titles were either Distinction, Merit, Pass or Fail as opposed to the more popular A, B, C etc... (due to there being an end of year exam)

good on ya on doing so well!

Whats Josh aiming to go into?

Doesn't really know....he's doing IT because it's a useful skill to have whatever direction he ends up going in and he's really enjoyed his first week.

So different from when I was at school and just went up into the "sixth year" but you were still at school and still felt like a kid. He's at a real college in a real city with lots of stuff going on....all goodsmile.png .

They didn't say, just said that it was a little high for my age.

I think I've worked out the reason though, I've been diagnosed with 'Gilberts Syndrome' since 2010 and it's a known side effect of the condition. It just pisses me off how the nurses have said they'll have to 'consult the doctor to find out the cause' because this means that they haven't read through my notes before seeing me (as my local doctor should be fully aware of all my conditions).

My blood pressure should be as high as fucking Mount Everest really. Had a check up a year or two ago and had raised cholesterol, it was no great surprise, and blood pressure was above what it should be, doc' said to cut down on certain things, but no real cause for alarm. I suppose that's the scenario for a great many individuals. Nobody is the epitome of perfect health.

I was reading some Toffeetalk printouts down by the harbor tonight, and it got dark so early, I couldn't read all that I had brought out. Didn't have a flashlight or anything damn it.

I can't find anything else to be angry about, but just give me a day or two.

I should add, Someone didn't give a proper response, but I'm prepared to let it rest.

fucking theives! Just gone to bring in my bike from the "secured" storage in order to prepare it for tomorrow only to find it not there. E1500 gone, even though it was locked up in a locked room.

Second time Ive had something stolen from me in less than 12 months. Fucking cunts.

sadly don't smoke anymore..spliffs that is..new job as a night manager and can't be doin with havin them in the mornin..fuckin wank really

I have one in the morn. wank I mean.

fucking theives! Just gone to bring in my bike from the "secured" storage in order to prepare it for tomorrow only to find it not there. E1500 gone, even though it was locked up in a locked room.

Second time Ive had something stolen from me in less than 12 months. Fucking cunts.

Arseholes, how did they get in Matt>? Broke to locks? W*nkers!!

No personal abuse allowed lol.

Seriously though mate, sorry to hear about your loss. What bike was it? I'm not familiar with an E1500.

Is it an electric thing?