IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Arseholes, how did they get in Matt>? Broke to locks? W*nkers!!

Think someone else has left the door open, theyve walked in and picked it up - was only locked through the frame and the wheel because it was in a locked room!

No personal abuse allowed lol.

Seriously though mate, sorry to hear about your loss. What bike was it? I'm not familiar with an E1500.

Is it an electric thing?

I think he means it cost 1500 Euro's. Not sure though!

Bingo Mark. I havent had much time to use it in recent years with all the traveling but was looking forward to getting on it and cycling around the new area. Not happy.

panic averted. Having more or less given up on the bike, I decided this morning to leave a note asking someone to return it if they had borrowed it. Some friendly neighbour had moved it to a secret bike store Id never seen last night. So, bike is safe and sound!

But he took 1500 euros as a tip?

I don't know whether to use profanities anymore or not so I guess I'll bite my flipping tongue, and say that earlier today, not only Halloween nonsense in the stores, but wait for it...........

Christmas accessories ?! dry.png

We're a few days out of August, and they've got Christmas crap in the stores already. Even Halloween is a bit premature ?, next week it'll be damn Easter Eggs or something. I think some people don't know what flipping century it is, really got very irritated today.

I should have used more profanities than Nil By Mouth on this issue, but have been feeling a bit restricted just recently.

Needless to say, I was pretty damn irate. How can people be so damn stupid, few weeks out of August etc... dry.png

Every year it's the same.

Staff 'workers' standing around and just fraternizing with 'pals' or doing next to nothing. Some people think a days work constitutes turning off some monitors, pulling some drapes, sorry, curtains, together or some other trivial and irrelevant nonsense. Things can be too much to bear in silence,sometimes. I think you need some kind of special talent for these kinds of things.

Never had a successful break-up.

That's because you've never had a girlfriendtongue.png .

Good luck with it Marco....I had a pretty traumatic break up in 1979crying smiley.gif ; since then I've always managed to be philosophical about it when things go wrong, there was always beer to go back tosmile.png .

Luckily I found someone who's been willing to put up with me for the last eighteen years (so farunsure.png ).

Phil Thompson on Skysports News with the other chaps reviewing Our game against Swansea and last weeks game against Newcastle.

That man is a horrible deluded creature who should be banned from talking about anything Everton due to his views and opinions being so bias it's untrue!

Saying that it was a fantastic save for Vic's header that was over the line and when Le Tissier pointed that out all the big nosed fucker said was "what was the final score!" being an absolute pedantic tit knowing full well it should have been given....

He's one person who I'd love to slap with a large wet fish right across that pick axe of a nose!

Phil Thompson on Skysports News with the other chaps reviewing Our game against Swansea and last weeks game against Newcastle.

That man is a horrible deluded creature who should be banned from talking about anything Everton due to his views and opinions being so bias it's untrue!

Saying that it was a fantastic save for Vic's header that was over the line and when Le Tissier pointed that out all the big nosed fucker said was "what was the final score!" being an absolute pedantic tit knowing full well it should have been given....

He's one person who I'd love to slap with a large wet fish right across that pick axe of a nose!

He plays it up for the tele. I find it funny when the rest gang up on him, laughing at his bitterness.

Who ever is in charge of the motd schedule. Unless the early/late k.o. games are amazing they shouldn't be first on. Man City was dull and Liverpool's had goals and little else. As football entertainment goes you will be hard pressed to find better highlights this season than in the first half of the Everton game today.

Also, Newcastle the lucky gits

I like McCarthy usually says it how it is and seem's a decent bloke but Logan get's on My tits at times She's far more suited to general sport presenting like a sports round up type show or the Olympics...MOTD doesn't have the same feel when she's on.

Falling asleep before MOTD and missing it in the morning! It should be on catch up I know you can catch it online but it's not the same shaking%20fist.png

I simply don't watch Match Of The Day anymore but it's a good enough reason to get angry about. I don't mind McCarthy at all, did the right thing for standing up to Keane at the World Cup in 2002 after his little outburst, I wouldn't have tolerated that, but as mentioned before, Logan or Yorath or whatever her name is, seems a fucking nuisance. It seems there is a plethora of useless leather faced soccer charlatans at the BBC and she falls directly into that category. I suppose they have to put these people somewhere. I haven't seen any soccer highlights shows for a good six months now, maybe a year. It's not just the damn awful presenters, but too many commercials if it's on ITV. At least the BBC doesn't have that, but still not even worth a watch anymore. As for MOTD2, not a damn chance of that anymore, the TV would go out the nearest window, but saying that we usually go out Sunday night, and even if Everton were featured, I don't think I'd even record, unless I could fast forward through bits I genuinely dislike. Wouldn't be much time left for a viewing though damn it.

I feel the same, in that it generates little or no interest whatsoever, last night on the radio some of the commentators were getting near hysterical as the 'drama' unfolded, but I was rather indifferent to it all. We lost, but it's only a damn Golf tournament, didn't do much for me.

Getting dark early also, fucking hell I complained when it stayed light and now it's irritating when it gets dark around seven o clock, just an intransigent characteristic that has slowly manifested since going back far enough, still can't get used to it year after year. It will be even worse when they mess around again with the damn times in a few weeks. Just gets me angry sometimes, no sense in lying.

Next summer, we're still officially in this one for this year ?

Furthermore, people don't need to go overseas here I always found, the weather can be just as fine and hot as any destination you could think of for a time in the summer especially around June and July. Saves on money, travel arrangements and sickness even, just pull up a chair in the garden and take in the British weather when it allows. That time of year has passed, but we know a lot of people actually do this.

Basically saying, why go to Lanzarote or St Lucia when you can easily sit out on Bournemouth Beach and take in some sun rays and get a tan with fine weather when days permit it.

That's not true, maybe you never went there.

Library "workers", or in other words, useless cunts who stand around doing next to nothing except indulge in banal trivial conversations. Can't they put these people in a fucking incinerator or something.

Also, James Bond is 'all talk' about a fat leather faced singer, who has got the job of doing this years theme intro. I wasn't pleased with the decision you could say. This is the issue of discussions 24/7 now. dry.png