IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

Being in a black hole broadband wise...

Telephone salesman: "Good afternoon Mr O, do you realise we can give you calls, broadband and digital television for the special offer price of £3.50 a month?"

Me: "No you can't."

Salesman: "Certainly we can Mr O, we'll throw in a free router, no set-up fee and a monthly blow-job!"

Me: "You can't you know."

Salesman: "I assure you we can Mr O....just let me ask you a couple of questions and we'll set it up for you. Can you give me your postcode please."

Me: "EX15 4&%"

Salesman: **silence**

Me: "I did tell you."

Salesman "I'm sorry Mr O but you're not currently able to upgrade to our top package, but I can offer you our alternative super-slo service with a 20GB download limit for £35 a month."

Me: "Bastard."mad.gif

This is no longer an issue, exchange has been brought into C21.

Changing service provider tomorrow....saving a tidy sum per month.

Downside (which may come up again in this threadunsure.png ) is that I'm going to TalkTalk....I'm aware of the dodgy reputation but the price was too good to turn down.

In a nutshell....if I disappear tomorrow I'll (probably) not be dead, just deeply frustratedbiggrin.png .

What hacks me off?

Degenerates.

Individuals who just sit on their doorsteps (or in the gutter) even, (most appropriate) and slur away in their inebriated states and have fuck all to do apart from slouch around outside their little piss and shit tenements and ramble incoherent derogatory remaks at people. Fucking Bums

For any problems I may incur from time to time, these scenarios do kind of bring things into a more relieving perspective. Count your blessings people...

Some people are unfuckingbelievable. How people can be so selfish and just expect you to give a flying toss about them. Fuck the saying no harm in asking. Can't wait for tech to catch up so I can throttle worthless egocentric cunts through their computer screens like a jibba-jabba.

Apologies for the language; needed to vent.

What grinds my gears?

Being on a plane for an hour and then having to turn around and land in Gatwick (after departing from Manchester) and then being delayed another two hours without being allowed to leave the plane.

Raaaaaage.

What grinds my gears?

Being on a plane for an hour and then having to turn around and land in Gatwick (after departing from Manchester) and then being delayed another two hours without being allowed to leave the plane.

Raaaaaage.

We used to skate through Gatwick (polished floors) after sneaking in through the Fire Escapes...this was pre-terrorism on planes...I miss them days :(

The complete love-in that seems to be going on today for Ledley King and the fact he has retired, he was a good player and had his fitness been better would probably have been England captain, but guess what, his fitness was crap and he hardly played and some of the superlatives being used by various journo's and radio/tv people are becoming ridiculous, if he had played for us, you wouldn't have had any of this rubbish.

Joint queues for tobacco kiosk and lottery tickets.

Bad enough being stuck behind one moron who wants to throw his money away but when the person in question seems to be running fifteen syndicates and has the special "lottery wallet" I want to kill them.

Go flush your money down the toilet instead (that way you won't have to watch brain dead Saturday night TV and could even one day develop a double figure IQ) and stop holding me upshaking fist.png.

sorry to question you guys, but surely queuing to spend money on the possibility of winning more money is better than queuing to buy something harmful? Thought you didnt smoke anymore Mike?

More possibility of getting struck by lightening as you leave the shop than winning anything worth having.....and I don't, but the wife does sadlysad.png .

sorry to question you guys, but surely queuing to spend money on the possibility of winning more money is better than queuing to buy something harmful? Thought you didnt smoke anymore Mike?

yeah i guess, but i don't smoke a huge amount, and i smoke my weed pure so i don't mix baccy with that, so a pouch lasts me a fair while, but like Mike says, the chance of winning something is very small.

Used to it really...we both gave up eleven years ago but she started again after a year...so it's been this way for ten years. The cost of it is what bugs me more than anythingdry.png .

especially smoking pre-made cigarettes they cost a fortune for a pack of 20 now, hence why i switched to rolling tobacco a few years back

i smoke pipe tobacco in roll ups..better flavour..lasts for ages

thats unusual, pipe tobacco smells a lot as well, i don't smoke loads of rollups tbh, maybe 2 a day, weed is more my thing mainly because cigarettes don't stop the stupid spasms in my arms, whereas with weed, im just too stoned to even notice them lol

doesn't smell so bad..i dry it out and cut it more fine than you buy it..tastes really nice..don't inhale as much as you aren't meant to so not as bad for ya..and a 50g bag is 6 quid and lasts me fuckin ages

what brand do you buy, id get a months worth out of a 50g pouch, i might give it a go Edited by theprisoner