IGNORED

Captain Phil

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The exhibition matches will be billed as football’s version of the Harlem Globetrotters. Cosmos – stars of the North American Soccer League in the 70s and 80s with players such as Pele and Franz Beckenbauer – recently reformed after going bust in 1985.

I never though i would see Phil Neville in footballs version of the Harlem Globetrotters...

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news//tm_headline=david-moyes-fights-to-keep-phil-neville-after-tottenham-interest%26method=full%26objectid=27965875%26siteid=100252-name_page.html

Redknapp actually speaking about the move, what a surprise, the acid faced twat.

I hope he doesn't go there just for the fact that will mean Hibbert will be back in the starting 11 every week. Jesus.

How could they include Pav in a deal when he's worth at least £10million? :blink:. I would love Pav here though, I think he's quality.

mate's just text me sayin he's heard it's pienaar and neville for keane plus cash..i fuckin hope not :angry: if that is the case then i'm gonna rant..and boys you ain't seen me fuckin rant yet!! :lol: (if it was pav for the both though i'd take it)

God i hope not, as Marco said i wouldnt mind Pav as part of the deal but would still want cash aswell of maybe Bentley on loan.

worryingly, Moyes seems to like Keane....would've taken this deal 3 years ago, but not now, Keane's past his best, does a lot of running around screaming and that's about it. If Neville & Pienaar both go, I'd want £5m plus a player - Pav would be great, maybe Walker/Naughton too?

worryingly, Moyes seems to like Keane....would've taken this deal 3 years ago, but not now, Keane's past his best, does a lot of running around screaming and that's about it. If Neville & Pienaar both go, I'd want £5m plus a player - Pav would be great, maybe Walker/Naughton too?

forget about those two youngsters, not sure if Moyes would go for Naughton as he stubbed us and Moyes is stubborn to say the least!, this would also leave us with a very young and inexperienced right hand side (if Hibbo didnt slot in at RB).

5m plus pav? seriously? for a 33 year old with 18 months of a contract left and a player with 6 months left? as romey said pav is a 10m striker no chance you can rate them two at the same price as him let alone 15million

i don't really think he is a £10m striker anymore, who would pay that? and ultimately if we don't want to sell (which Moyes has said he doesn't) we have to hold out for a good deal. Plus Spurs have already said they're looking to lighten their wage bill in this transfer window, so losing Pavlyuchenko would do that...

mate's just text me sayin he's heard it's pienaar and neville for keane plus cash..i fuckin hope not :angry: if that is the case then i'm gonna rant..and boys you ain't seen me fuckin rant yet!! :lol: (if it was pav for the both though i'd take it)

I'd flip my fucking lid if we swapped those 2 for Robbie fucking Keane. I don't give two squirts of piss that he played for the shite, it's the fact that he's fucking shit now that would piss me off. We lose two players that give their all for that waste of space? Fuck. Me.

forget about those two youngsters, not sure if Moyes would go for Naughton as he stubbed us and Moyes is stubborn to say the least!, this would also leave us with a very young and inexperienced right hand side (if Hibbo didnt slot in at RB).

Correction- Naughton didn't stub us, it was shef united who stubbed us because the deal included walker and cost spurs about 8million for the both. Naughton wanted to move to Everton but didn't have a final say in the matter.

Correction- Naughton didn't stub us, it was shef united who stubbed us because the deal included walker and cost spurs about 8million for the both. Naughton wanted to move to Everton but didn't have a final say in the matter.

Are you sure on this? I remember meeting the Sheff Utd team on my way home from Bucharest when the deal was going through and I asked Gary Speed who he was signing for and he said him and Naysmith were telling him to sign for Everton as he would have better opportunities there but he said he wanted to sign for Spurs and move to London??

Are you sure on this? I remember meeting the Sheff Utd team on my way home from Bucharest when the deal was going through and I asked Gary Speed who he was signing for and he said him and Naysmith were telling him to sign for Everton as he would have better opportunities there but he said he wanted to sign for Spurs and move to London??

Tell you what I'll ask Kyle, bare with me.