IGNORED

Captain Phil

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/854136-phil-neville-becomes-spurs-top-target-after-missing-out-on-scott-parker

Reading into this they want him as a CM :blink: They can have him if that is the case!!!

so they can have him if they're gonna play him in a different position? i don't get that statement..where he plays for them doesn't matter if he's gone from us

Moyes said he was insulted by the offer yeah? He should be more insulted by our board, because I know I'm far more insulted by our board than I am with that saggy tit faced making that sort of bid.

Season ticket renewal forms will be sent out soon... insulting.

i'm not sure if to bother next year...might be moving soon so would be a further trek and also i am just too fed up

Fuck it take the 1.5 and throw in felli we are going down anyway. Moyes and BK can get fucked I don't trust anything anymore. We had a top 4 squad best in years. Then why are you fucking dismantling it and ruining the club.

Stephen piernar will not leave this club while in contract

what?! are you Dave's twin?

Edited by Matt

what?! are you Dave's twin?

Think he's "quoting" what Davey said a while back (although I don't remember him saying it).

He only ever said he'd be happy for Pienaar to play out his contract as far as I can recall.

“It was not a difficult decision to make financially. I said we would not let him go if we did not get a good offer,”

“I was happy to let him see out the contract – he played well in the games for us and I have no problem with Steven."

Think he's "quoting" what Davey said a while back (although I don't remember him saying it).

He only ever said he'd be happy for Pienaar to play out his contract as far as I can recall.

"It was not a difficult decision to make financially. I said we would not let him go if we did not get a good offer,"

"I was happy to let him see out the contract – he played well in the games for us and I have no problem with Steven."

Fair enough Mike but not the 1st time theres been some twaddle spouted here...

'Arry reckons he still wants him:

http://www.talksport...ove-everton-ace

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp remains interested in Everton's Phil Neville and is weighing up whether to pursue a move this summer.

Spurs had bids rejected for the former Manchester United midfielder last month but Everton were adamant he was not for sale.

Neville, 34, was the subject of an 'insulting' £500,000 offer from Spurs and David Moyes insists his captain will be going nowhere.

But Redknapp, who has spoken of his regret at failing to land Mark Van Bommel, is keen to add some bite to his midfield and sees experienced Neville as the man to help bolster his squad.

Redknapp said: "The one player I regret not signing [in the transfer window] was Phil Neville. I think he could have done a job here with his experience."

You don't court players unless you know they are interested in signing, I think Redknapp may have been given a wink to be honest.

doesn't ever say he didn't want to go, but glad to see him back to everton and our business. at least until summer.

from this I take it he did:

It is always flattering to be linked with a club like Spurs, but there is only one man who makes the decision and that is David Moyes. The bid has been turned down so let's get on with the football.

It is always flattering to be linked with a club like Spurs, but there is only one man who makes the decision and that is David Moyes. The bid has been turned down so let's get on with the football.

yup, thats what i thought too mate.

yup, thats what i thought too mate.

It doesnt for me... That says I wasnt given the opportunity to talk to them so I didnt have a choice. If he didnt want to go, surely he would have just said it.