IGNORED

Confused At Lack Of Forum Outburst

Memmaclub

This may clear it up.

Wages at an all time high

Net debt at the highest it's been for five years

For each £1 the club has in assets (I don't think academy graduates are included), £1.42 is owed out to creditors (banks, other clubs for transfer fees, staff wages etc.).

Well all this talk about how well the clubs being ran is utter bollocks then!

The talk of the club running well. We can sell players but not buy them when so many clubs around us manage to get ppl in for fees you know which clubs I mean. If there really is no money every year and the club is in debt then we really are in the shit as we can't afford the squad we have on the income we have. Fuck off BK and take Saha with you!!

Yeah it's worrying that we obviously can't afford to sign anyone, that spells trouble, unless we get back into Europe, which we look a million miles from doing this season. But what is more worrying is what's happening on the pitch - best paid player in our history looking absolute shite all season, severe shortage of goals, defensive leaks etc etc. The squad has changed very little in the past two years (a problem in itself, some might argue) yet despite that we're going backwards as a football team from the last time we finished 5th. Moyes MUST have known the financial implications of not continuing to qualify for Europe each season, and yet two years on the run he has failed miserably to get his squad prepared to hit the ground running come August, with disastrous consequences. Let's not forget we were being tipped as a top-four side last summer - the board can't take the blame for how miserably we've underachieved on the pitch.

Just fed up. Bored of complaining it doesnt make any difference.

Kenwright needs to be a lot more transparent. How much is he looking for someone to buy him out?

What actually are the debts? Why hasnt he personally funded anything in such a long time?

it wont happen though.

Just fed up. Bored of complaining it doesnt make any difference.

Kenwright needs to be a lot more transparent. How much is he looking for someone to buy him out?

What actually are the debts? Why hasnt he personally funded anything in such a long time?

it wont happen though.

BK cant afford to fund anything mate, hes not that rich.

He is looking for a different model of investor according to Tom cannon.

Make of that what you will, my take is that he wants to ride on the coat tails of someone who can change the club for the better. Does he honestly think that will happen? It's a bit like putting your house on the Market and telling the viewers that you dont really want to sell, it needs doing up, you will live in it, pick the wallpaper and the money they put into the house will buy a nice conservatory thanks very much.

He is looking for a different model of investor according to Tom cannon.

Make of that what you will, my take is that he wants to ride on the coat tails of someone who can change the club for the better. Does he honestly think that will happen? It's a bit like putting your house on the Market and telling the viewers that you dont really want to sell, it needs doing up, you will live in it, pick the wallpaper and the money they put into the house will buy a nice conservatory thanks very much.

Tom Cannon did indeed say that.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/everton-fc/everton-fc-news/2010/10/07/football-finance-expert-tom-cannon-says-everton-fc-fans-should-not-lose-heart-at-lack-of-investment-100252-27419587/

But how you draw your take on it given the rest of the article is a bit of a mystery. Possibly you're just taking the one line and using it out of context ;) .

It's depressing isn't it? It's actually starting to get me down now. Before I just brushed it under the carpet because as we all know we were punching about our weight on the pitch. But something needs to change and quick time. I'm reading so many different things & so many different points of view I don't know which conclusion to draw.

It's depressing isn't it? It's actually starting to get me down now. Before I just brushed it under the carpet because as we all know we were punching about our weight on the pitch. But something needs to change and quick time. I'm reading so many different things & so many different points of view I don't know which conclusion to draw.

Thats the problem mate we all have different views but the fact of the matter is if we'd moved to the Kings Dock we'd be worth a fortune and whose to blame for that? Ive defended Bk on here loads but were in the shit now arent we! Every team around us is spending money and weve got nothing to spend why?

Yeah, I'm just depressed about the whole thing. Now even Vaughan gone away, and to play with Anichebe or Beckford as main strikers this season is hopeless and even more depressing.

I stick to watching Cahill in Qatar rather than watching an Everton-game.. :) watching Everton now is like being reminded about something bad, I feel..

You may say not a real fan but the hope and positivity I had about this squad and performances is now dead I think I am moving from someone who watches everton 5/6 times a season and any television games and gets frustrated and vents on forums to someone who will watch them if there on and looks out for there results.

The failure to build from what we had has now left me in a state of apathy and having no expectation any more. I want to love this club but at the moment I see no passion from the players and I see moyes wheeling out the same excuses I don't think he believes them any more. This position for me is down to the board and their lack of drive and investment to want to drive the club forward. Even if the board cant afford it there is no speculate to accumulate. And I agree don't extinct the club by getting it in debt but how are WBA wolves and stoke able to compete in the transfer market when we are selling everything that isn't nailed down

You may say not a real fan but the hope and positivity I had about this squad and performances is now dead I think I am moving from someone who watches everton 5/6 times a season and any television games and gets frustrated and vents on forums to someone who will watch them if there on and looks out for there results.

The failure to build from what we had has now left me in a state of apathy and having no expectation any more. I want to love this club but at the moment I see no passion from the players and I see moyes wheeling out the same excuses I don't think he believes them any more. This position for me is down to the board and their lack of drive and investment to want to drive the club forward. Even if the board cant afford it there is no speculate to accumulate. And I agree don't extinct the club by getting it in debt but how are WBA wolves and stoke able to compete in the transfer market when we are selling everything that isn't nailed down

To me this means that you are just a fair weather fan! A true supporter will follow there team no matter what. Even though you may not like the owners or the management you follow the club always!

To me this means that you are just a fair weather fan! A true supporter will follow there team no matter what. Even though you may not like the owners or the management you follow the club always!

I think many fans are starting to feel apathetic, the cause of it is that despite nearing the sort of quality we require to compete again we have been let down.

To constantly have optimism and passion doused by zilch net spending, players leaving the club and empty promises, it can drive the most loyal of fan to despair.

Apathy is a defence mechanism, created more often than not by the sub conscious to ward off further pain.

Oh dear, what a happy bunch :(

Players leaving in droves (pienaar), doesn't happen to other clubs, players wanting to leave for more money......(Torres)

No money to spend.....best player on the pitch yesterday (against Chelsea) or at least on par with the best was Coleman, and he didn't exactly cost much.

Why oh why can't we be top of the league! why can't we win every game, it's not fair.

I want the sun to shine every day, not bloody rain on me.

This is Everton, it seems these days we have money problems, probably had money problems 10 years ago, ten years time we'll still have money problems.

I

Fuc% me!

Cut off again mid sentance :( this is an omen.....we are all doomed.

I think we smashed Chelsea second half yesterday....small ray of sunshine :)

In the last year I've got to know a Coventry City season ticket holder.....that's a real fan, has been for years, just rolls with the blows and loves his team.

Finished.

maybe the lack of outburst is because underneath it all theres nothing new to this situation

Moyes is renowned for keeping his hands in his pockets and not buying for the sake of it when times are bad

We all know we probably haven't got a pot to piss in, just like many other clubs and we have to balance the books, just like most other clubs.

At the beginning of this season most Evertonians were very very optimistic this year and we've fell short of that expectation which makes us all miserable.

Moyes probably thought we'd be a lot better this season with what he thought was a good team (and most Evertonians did, if they didn't there liars) and probably what will still think is a good team.

He's still bringing in no marks who could become tomorrows stars (Seamus Coleman 60K about 2 years ago)

With a bit of luck we can only get better

this is a considered view ,not an reaction to the end of the transfer window.bill kenwright said when he took over 11 yrs ago that he had a plan.well the only plan i can see is that he loves the status of being chairman of efc.lesser or equal clubs man city,aston v,spurs in that time have attracted huge investments.kenwright in his impresario role is to promote and get investors for his productions,something he has done very successfully .if he put the same effort into promoting everton we would,nt be in the situation we are now.conclusion, moyes will go in the summer leaving us deeper in the proverbial.