IGNORED

Magaye Gueye

Surely we won't let him go? FFS we need more strikers, not less! Saw him in the game against Brisbane in the down-under tour and he looked hungry and sharp. These are qualities we need at Goodison,as they appear to be in short supply especially amongst the forwards.

Definately a 'no move' from me.

He should be now first sub on left side, while Bily should be a starter, at least on couple of games. I really am not atm wanting to lose any1 from our squad, cause we dont need anymore many injuries and it will be really short again. And i will think that hes going to get couple of subs under his belt really soon, at least he should get. He got some time in FAC and he did get 1 pass to our goals, so thats not bad i think.

It will probably be good for him, but will it be good for us?

If we will be requesting a fee for his services then he wont be able to be recalled which could put us in a tricky position if players get injured or the likes of Billy or Osman show no form on the left.

I think its risky and if we can have the recall clause then im fine with it, but if we are just after a couple of thousand fee then its not worth it. Osman and Billy dont really seem to have game changing qualities. This lad has pace and delivery which can be a useful asset late in games.

It will probably be good for him, but will it be good for us?

If we will be requesting a fee for his services then he wont be able to be recalled which could put us in a tricky position if players get injured or the likes of Billy or Osman show no form on the left.

I think its risky and if we can have the recall clause then im fine with it, but if we are just after a couple of thousand fee then its not worth it. Osman and Billy dont really seem to have game changing qualities. This lad has pace and delivery which can be a useful asset late in games.

can be useful yes - but unlikely to be used so it would be good for us if he goes out on loan?

Sorry to point out the obvious but did you not see the game yesterday?

Well i find it hard to count the games where hes put on in the 87th minute to waste time! He should get a few starts imo then throw Maggie on for the last 25-30 mins then at least we get an idea how good he actually is!

As Romey says its one game and yes he did well but its also probably the first time he has ever come off the bench and changed the game and not just this season. Generally he doesnt really get a chance to get into the game and seems off the pace. There are significantly more examples of him coming on and doing nothing than him managing to make a contribution.

From where im sitting Bily should be starting as it gives him more opportunity to get him in the game and get him involved. Gueye has the raw attributes to make an impact when brought on in the later stages of a match.

• 1 year later...

Wouldn't like to see Gueye leave, thought he's done well in the few games he's had. Looks like he'll be playing 3rd fiddle to Oviedo's second on the LHS though.

Could be a decent bit of business though. From memory we got him for around 1 mil. I'm guessing he should be worth at a least a few mil now?

I think Maggie is just not quick enough for the prem, if we get three million for him weve done brilliant. Birmingham are in bad financial situation, Redmond is a right winger and plays for under 21's and is a top prospect £3 million as a down payment could be tempting.....

I think Maggie is just not quick enough for the prem, if we get three million for him weve done brilliant. Birmingham are in bad financial situation, Redmond is a right winger and plays for under 21's and is a top prospect £3 million as a down payment could be tempting.....

He's not a winger, he's meant to be in the mould of Saha. Give him time and a chance. When he first came here Moyes said (@Mike you're not going to like this next bit) Gueye is his secret weapon. He's reportedly done well in the reserves since.