IGNORED

Moyes To Leave!?

Hafnia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with this (ish). Distin only has a couple of seasons left in him and despite being brilliant for most of this season, he was average last and poor at the start of this. We might not get much for him but I wouldnt in a million years get rid of Heitinga or Jags to raise a bit of cash. With Duffy and Mustafi (potentially Dier as well) acting as backups we have plenty of depth in my eyes and Moyes will have to use them if we continue with limited funds.

Yobo 4 mil

Distin 4 mil

Yak 6mil

Add that to the 2ish mil for Pienaar that gives us around 15mil for a couple of quality players. We are going to need someone to replace Saha sooner or later so a striker must be a priority.

If you can consider Duffy and Mustafi squad players, then why not Gueye, Silva, Baxter?

If you can consider Duffy and Mustafi squad players, then why not Gueye, Silva, Baxter?

I do... But my point in this post was that I would happy for one of them to come in for 1-2 games here and there but with Saha's injury record and his age its likely the second striker will probably start around 10 premier league games a season and I wouldnt want to count on the above mentioned 3 for that. Tbh I wouldnt want to count on Beckford to do that (as a lone striker) for that many games.