IGNORED

Moyes To Leave!?

Hafnia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodders and Arteta should stay. Rodders is deffo one for the future, Arteta has proven himself on several occations, ok his form isnt the best, but when he is in form he is one of our best players. We should get rid of dead beats. Yak, Anichebe. If we are to sell one of our possible starting men it should be Jags. Distin and Heitinga are working well together. YAK, Anichebe and Jags, theres your 40 mil.

And on topic. I really hope that Moyesey stays, he has done wonders with the team. A stable top ten team apart from this season. If only he can figure out how to get going from the start of the season so that we build up confidence for an entire season. Everton could deffo be a stable euro competition team.

Rodders and Arteta should stay. Rodders is deffo one for the future, Arteta has proven himself on several occations, ok his form isnt the best, but when he is in form he is one of our best players. We should get rid of dead beats. Yak, Anichebe. If we are to sell one of our possible starting men it should be Jags. Distin and Heitinga are working well together. YAK, Anichebe and Jags, theres your 40 mil. And on topic. I really hope that Moyesey stays, he has done wonders with the team. A stable top ten team apart from this season. If only he can figure out how to get going from the start of the season so that we build up confidence for an entire season. Everton could deffo be a stable euro competition team.

You obviously rate them very highly, you would be lucky to get 30mill for those three.

Jas = 20 mill at a push

Vic = 4 mill

Tak = 6 mill

Rodders and Arteta should stay. Rodders is deffo one for the future, Arteta has proven himself on several occations, ok his form isnt the best, but when he is in form he is one of our best players. We should get rid of dead beats. Yak, Anichebe. If we are to sell one of our possible starting men it should be Jags. Distin and Heitinga are working well together. YAK, Anichebe and Jags, theres your 40 mil.

And on topic. I really hope that Moyesey stays, he has done wonders with the team. A stable top ten team apart from this season. If only he can figure out how to get going from the start of the season so that we build up confidence for an entire season. Everton could deffo be a stable euro competition team.

Yak = £5-7m

Anichebe = £3-5m

Jags = £14 - 17m

= £22m - £29m IMO

You obviously rate them very highly, you would be lucky to get 30mill for those three.

Jas = 20 mill at a push

Vic = 4 mill

Tak = 6 mill

Yak = £5-7m

Anichebe = £3-5m

Jags = £14 - 17m

= £22m - £29m IMO

Ok I might have overrated their values, but even at 30 mil that would be a good edition to the treasury. And 2 quality players in the summer. I still believe that we shouldnt sell Arteta or Rodders.

why would we wanna sell one of 3 senior cbs?

I dont want Everton to sell Jags, I was just throwing him in as an alternative to Rodders and Arteta. (If we have to raise a lot of money for new players)

This is what I said:

If we are to sell one of our possible starting men it should be Jags. Distin and Heitinga are working well together.

Edited by Peter H

ah right sorry i missed that bit..but why jags over arteta or rodwell? the one position we are ok for players is cm not cb..so it should be a cm if we have to sell one i think

I just feel that Rodders is one for the future and could be worth alot more in 1-2 years time. Arteta in form is worth alot more for everton, not in pounds but on the pitch.

i know but distin is 32 now and what if him or johnny got injured? it's obvious duffy isn't thought of to be ready by moyes

Age is just a number and distin has been solid this season. Jags been abit iffy at times. I like jags, such great potential. But if i had to choose one player near starting eleven to go. Id chose him at the moment.

You know what, we shouldn't even discuss such a model. Those holding the purse strings (or rather tying them to the legs of their rickety old board room chairs) and not moving) will believe that they have anaethiatised the fans to the point that they will accept this as common practice.

You know what, we shouldn't even discuss such a model. Those holding the purse strings (or rather tying them to the legs of their rickety old board room chairs) and not moving) will believe that they have anaethiatised the fans to the point that they will accept this as common practice.

first time in a while where ive agreed with you. 100% spot on. However, it is a reality that we may need to accept.

first time in a while where ive agreed with you. 100% spot on. However, it is a reality that we may need to accept.

That concerns me! May be the first time in a while I'm wrong!

I will never accept a business model that has been adopted by clubs such as west ham - you can't win anything selling the best players in your team.

In 1985 if we had the same model, would we have won the league selling ratcliffe, southall, Steven, sharp? Any one of those players being sold would have no doubt cost us the league or one of the cups.

Edited by Hafnia2

Inside knowledge, corruption. Actually yep, I agree with you, I'm gonna follow lcab on twitter

If its true about the Indian putting 2.5 million on Big Sam gettin the push from B'burn before Xmas at 25-1 then yeah corruption rules mate! Do the sums you get a prem club for 42 million and 20.5 million to buy chickens a fcukin shedload of chickens!

i know but distin is 32 now and what if him or johnny got injured? it's obvious duffy isn't thought of to be ready by moyes

I agree with this (ish). Distin only has a couple of seasons left in him and despite being brilliant for most of this season, he was average last and poor at the start of this. We might not get much for him but I wouldnt in a million years get rid of Heitinga or Jags to raise a bit of cash. With Duffy and Mustafi (potentially Dier as well) acting as backups we have plenty of depth in my eyes and Moyes will have to use them if we continue with limited funds.

Yobo 4 mil

Distin 4 mil

Yak 6mil

Add that to the 2ish mil for Pienaar that gives us around 15mil for a couple of quality players. We are going to need someone to replace Saha sooner or later so a striker must be a priority.

Edited by Bailey