IGNORED

Sunderland (Home)

Romey 1878

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic first half performance from the boys! Happy with that, our movement has been second to none. Messed up a bit in the final third at times, sloppy passes etc but we shouldn't moan, vast improvement on the Bolton game. I think this must be the first time ever that Phil Neville's final ball's has been better than Leighton's!

Really confusing first half. Im over the moon about were leading 2 to nothing, but actually whole first half were looking like a pub league match. Both of Becks´s goals showed that you dont need to hit perfectly, just need to get the ball throught the woods. Im pretty much disappointed how much we are doing hoofballs today, but it looked also that turf is very slippery and soft today. Hopefully no more injuries are coming. They have a threat on gyan and i would also be extremely happy if thats sessegnons shot to crossabar would be all he can create today. After this bad season, im really having mixed feelings about this game, no doubt ill take 3p however those will stay at Goodison. Audience also seems to be expecting easy win, think we got better support on stamford bridge than today. No more injuries, clean sheet and everything looks much more brighter. COYB

Good first half but we need to keep it going to not sit back (which we already are doing at times).

Beckford & Saha are looking really sharp and they compliment each other with their movement.

Its also nice to see Arteta breaking forward with the strikers isntead of sitting and its that quality in the final third we have been lacking.

Its a shame to see Felli go off, and whilst I am glad Rodwell came on instead of Heitinga, it never fills me with confidence when he is in that role. Hopefully he can show the same ability as he shows supporting the striker.

Coleman has probably been the averagest so far and hopefully he can come out better in the 2nd half.