IGNORED

Man Utd

Matt

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the sun is shining and some mild heat stroke sets in, I think we can win this 3-0. Or maybe had to much sunny ciders :beer:. However sobering up quickly I would take a point but my head really says 2-0 to Utd, just because they can grind out the wins when required, might all change after they have played the Barcodes this evening though.

1 - 1 draw think we can get something out of this, with Arse slip up at the weekend and CL matches looming i hope the focus for them has shifted, as said it will be interested to see how they do against the Toon and the back of their own slip up at the weekend.

Guest Aidan lewis

I think we could egde it, if not we will draw. With the form we are on and the current time in the season I dont think a loss is the likely result.

My line up would be:

(Howard)

(Hibbo Jagielka Distin Baines)

(Neville)

(Coleman Heitinga Bily)

(Osman)

(Beckford)

Unless of course Cahill is 100% to start, then Neville back in RB and Heitinga moves to DM with osman sitting in CM. Cahill, of course in his usual CF position, or whatever we call the place behind the striker these days!

Whatever we field we have a good chance against them, we seem to love playing these top 4 teams so lets do one over on them. COYB!

I think we could egde it, if not we will draw. With the form we are on and the current time in the season I dont think a loss is the likely result.

My line up would be:

(Howard)

(Hibbo Jagielka Distin Baines)

(Neville)

(Coleman Heitinga Bily)

(Osman)

(Beckford)

Unless of course Cahill is 100% to start, then Neville back in RB and Heitinga moves to DM with osman sitting in CM. Cahill, of course in his usual CF position, or whatever we call the place behind the striker these days!

Whatever we field we have a good chance against them, we seem to love playing these top 4 teams so lets do one over on them. COYB!

Johnny is out for the season mate, will be Rodders there i think. Otherwise, why change a winning formula?

Its so hard considering you dont know what team utd will put out. But if Mikel and tim are fit i would keep em on the bench and keep the same team and give maggy and co a real go at the champions, everybody would normally expect us to get hammered so let the kids loose fuck it! lets face it the experience in playing in front 79,000 will do them no end of good.

This will be hard to pick up 3 points there I say 0-1 with the scorer being hibbo with a chip on van der sar from 35yds out what a beauty victory that would be also a huge fluke it would have to be scuffed knowing him

Seriously I think jagielka to score in the 3rd minute of added time from a free kick from baines and a rebound from jags COYB I can't be there but I be watching on T.V I wish all the players the best of luck down there we know we can hammer Rooney to the little idiot that he is come on u blues (COYB)

Lawrenson quote for Davey to put up on the dressing room wall....

"...I don't see them causing United's defence any problems at all. They will be set up defensively, without much of an outlet, and there is no way they can hold out for 90 minutes."

Prediction: 2-0

DM says different...

We know that were going to have to go and give it a go, were the ones who don't have much to lose."

Hope he's true to his word :) .

For once, I want to be standing on Victoria Station at 5.30ish with a big grin on my face, thinking well done you Blue Boys...........0-2, 0-2, 0-2, 0-2...............I can dream can't I................or am I already dream........phew!!!

Lol you staying behind for a few pints after the game then?

I havent got a good feeling about this, I think we may face a bit of a backlash after Uniteds last two results so I can see us getting a bit of a spanking. I would be delighted with a draw today tbh.

Lol That said Im still going just in case we do pull off a shock result