IGNORED

Man Utd

Matt

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Utd XI: Van der Sar, Ferdinand, Anderson, Rooney, Hernandez, Nani, Fabio, O'Shea, Evans, Valencia, Gibson

4-4-2!

Everton team news: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Distin, Jagielka, Osman, Neville, Rodwell, Bilyaletdinov, Coleman, Beckford. Cahill on bench, no Arteta.

Edited by Kohen

Not a very nice match to watch for Evertonians; attack after attack after attack from United. Surprised we're still at 0-0. Cannot see where we are gonna score, Beckford is not seeing any of the ball, and failing to keep hold of it for long enough when he does, Billy giving the ball away a bit to often too. I don't reckon we'll be able to hold out for another 45 without conceding. I think it'll end 2-0 to be honest.

We should be taking more initiative. Coleman is up against O'Shea. I think Seamus could have him but he hasn't really tried to beat him. Bily has been particularly wasteful with the ball. Get Hibbert off, move Neville to right back, put Osman in his position and get Cahill on.