IGNORED

Thomas Ince

• 2 weeks later...

He made his debut for Crystal Palace today and scored and set up another in their 3-1 win against WBA. I'm one of those who would be interested to see him at Everton as I think he's a skillful young player and could develop well under Martinez and could also be a long-term successor to Pienaar, so I'll be watching his loan spell with interest. Shame about his Dad...

One game doesn't make him but I'm a fan of his. I hope we have him lined up in the summer but think we have missed a trick. If he excels the likes of arsenal will come in for him and he is an arsenal fan

• 3 months later...

Hilarious this, imagine the father and son ego boom in the Ince household right now... should have had a pint in Heswall this weekend, no doubt Dad and Lad would have been out lording it on their mobile phones with a cheeky bottle of chardonnay resting in an ice bucket.

Anything that can get Fat head Ince off our TV screens would please me no end,

Guest blueboy122

Hilarious this, imagine the father and son ego boom in the Ince household right now... should have had a pint in Heswall this weekend, no doubt Dad and Lad would have been out lording it on their mobile phones with a cheeky bottle of chardonnay resting in an ice bucket.

Anything that can get Fat head Ince off our TV screens would please me no end,

You must live in Heswall to and have to put up with both of there smug faces. I just want the pair gone.

You must live in Heswall to and have to put up with both of there smug faces. I just want the pair gone.

Live in Bromborough, pop up to the glegg or Devon Doorway every now and then.

I actually got kicked off on by Paul Ince when I was 21 (he would have been 29/30), I was in the Grange and tried to have banter with him about the upcoming derby, I said "Dacourt is gonna boss the midfield" and put my arm on his shoulder to which he kicked off like an absolute beaut.

The barmaid shook her head and told me that he was an arrogant sod who had just tried to tell her how he could have her if he wanted.

I enjoy hearing about the stories of him behaving like he is the Guvnor of Heswall, there is always someone quite happy to show him that he ain't all that and I look forward to the day that he gets sparked out.

Guest blueboy122

Live in Bromborough, pop up to the glegg or Devon Doorway every now and then.

I actually got kicked off on by Paul Ince when I was 21 (he would have been 29/30), I was in the Grange and tried to have banter with him about the upcoming derby, I said "Dacourt is gonna boss the midfield" and put my arm on his shoulder to which he kicked off like an absolute beaut.

The barmaid shook her head and told me that he was an arrogant sod who had just tried to tell her how he could have her if he wanted.

I enjoy hearing about the stories of him behaving like he is the Guvnor of Heswall, there is always someone quite happy to show him that he ain't all that and I look forward to the day that he gets sparked out.

He has been sparked out outside Terrace C a few years back.

Why did he kick off?

He has been sparked out outside Terrace C a few years back.

Why did he kick off?

Because I touched his shoulder whilst trying to have banter with him. Suppose to a 29 year old bloke a 21 year old kid is easy pickings... I suppose in a way I was daft, but surely he can be the bigger man and laugh it off.

I would pay good money to see him gettin knocked out, Terrace C eh, never heard anything in the press.

Guest blueboy122

Because I touched his shoulder whilst trying to have banter with him. Suppose to a 29 year old bloke a 21 year old kid is easy pickings... I suppose in a way I was daft, but surely he can be the bigger man and laugh it off.

I would pay good money to see him gettin knocked out, Terrace C eh, never heard anything in the press.

Him and Tom both get done it was a few years back to be fair.

As I live in Heswall I have the pleasure of seeing him once/twice a week, to be fair he always acknowledges me with a wave or what ever suppose because we see each other regularly but I can't stand him. To be honest I don't know anyone that does..l

Not offered a contract by Pulis at Palace and yet Inter want him because their chairman....

".....has told me that there are changes taking place. He wants to return Inter to being big, to win in Italy and in Europe, to take them back to the level of great clubs, on and off the pitch."

....so they go for Tom Ince? The world gets madder every day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27574677

Not offered a contract by Pulis at Palace and yet Inter want him because their chairman....

".....has told me that there are changes taking place. He wants to return Inter to being big, to win in Italy and in Europe, to take them back to the level of great clubs, on and off the pitch."

....so they go for Tom Ince? The world gets madder every day.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27574677

Just goes to show how far the Italian league has fallen.

Not really sure what the lad has done wrong apart from being Paul Inces son. Hes not a terrible player, not brilliant either, and would be really cheap (think theres youth compensation involved?) so in the worst case hes a prick and shite so we sell him on for a profit. Alternatively, turns out hes a bargain and grabs us some goals. Dont really see what the issue is.

Not really sure what the lad has done wrong apart from being Paul Inces son. Hes not a terrible player, not brilliant either, and would be really cheap (think theres youth compensation involved?) so in the worst case hes a prick and shite so we sell him on for a profit. Alternatively, turns out hes a bargain and grabs us some goals. Dont really see what the issue is.

It invariably means that you end up seeing Paul Inces fat face on Sky every time we play, where he will be using every opportunity to plug his son.

Tom Ince comes with the ego associated with top prem players and he is in reality a lower level prem player - for me he is the wrong type of signing. The club has a good crop of young lads coming through who have worked their socks off to get where they are and I don't want this lad giving it the BIG I AM after getting a privledged start because of who he is. In reality he has does nothing.

It invariably means that you end up seeing Paul Inces fat face on Sky every time we play, where he will be using every opportunity to plug his son.

Tom Ince comes with the ego associated with top prem players and he is in reality a lower level prem player - for me he is the wrong type of signing. The club has a good crop of young lads coming through who have worked their socks off to get where they are and I don't want this lad giving it the BIG I AM after getting a privledged start because of who he is. In reality he has does nothing.

Dont care so long as Tom plays well for us.

We have also have a good group who wont let him get out of line. In addition, Martinez is exactly the sort of manager to bring him under control in case he's getting ahead of himself, if the likes of Ossie dont drag him back down to earth. I also dont see Martinez limiting the chances of our graduates to accommodate him, if hes not performing...

One thing in would say is that I watched his interview and he seemed much more grounded than his dad.

I actually was surprised that he thought he needed to prove himself in the premiership still. After all the rumours I had heard I thought he would already think himself a star.