IGNORED

Houiller Out Moyes In

It looks as though Houiller will leave Villa in the coming days and all expectation is that DM will be recruited as his replacement. Think we should start considering replacement managers, any ideas?? I have always liked Mark Hughes, plays in a similar manner to DM and gets the best out of "average" players but is slightly more expansive. Still not signed a contract extension at Fulham I hear.

Likely targets

M. Hughes

A. McCleish

S. Bilic

D. Jones

I. Holloway

FSW

I hope this doesn't happen but I can see why Moyes would be attracted. If we don't give him any money to strengthen in the Summer then why wouldn't he go to Villa who apparently have cash to splash and have some decent players - Ashley Young in particular? Villa aren't a small club and they have money, BK needs to get Moyes some funds.

Once again, Moyes has ruled himself out.

Move along, there's nothing to see here.

It winds me up, it's all I hear off Villa fans and I'm about to spend the next 4 days (in Barca on Stag Do) with 6 Villa fans... as well as 8 Stokies, 2 Leeds, 1 Forest and worst of all 1 stinking Kopite (and a few who I've not met yet so don't know who they support!!!) I am the only EFC rep and will be wearing my pink training top on our visit to the Nou Camp on Friday!!!

Hughes has a get out clause, his contract is a rolling 12 month deal and if a club come calling in June of all months there is no compensation to pay! Lee Clarke Huddersfield manager is being touted to go to Fulham if Hughes goes but that maybe down to him being an ex player and Fulham captain more than fact!

Edited by smeghead1

Moyes wont go to Villa, bet365 have now dropped his price from around 4/1 to 18/1. thats clear enough indication to me that Moyes is staying

and Moyes denying it 2 times in as many months wasnt? Dont trust the bookies, they lowered the odds purely to get people thinking that they might win a few quick quid.

Edited by Matt