1. 1. Who Do You Think Was Everton's Biggest Underachiever Of 2010/11

• Anichebe
    • Beckford
    • Bily
    • Heittinga
    • Arteta
    • Rodwell
    • Fellaini

I don't know if anything like this has been posted but I was thinking of those above who may/ may have not been involved that much but when they did they under performed to expectations. When discussing this topic in my local the above all got mentioned as well as Cahill, Saha, Yakubu but I have left them out for what I think are obvious reasons. What do you think?

Rodwell the invisible man, never watched so many games were one player is so non existant. pity he could have used the opportunity to cement a place in the 1st team. Almost went for Arteta although Moyes has to take some responsibility, why fellaini was played infront of him is beyond me, same as why he's on this poll and was player of the season on here. Bily, Heitinga and Anichebe didnt play as much as id like to say they underachieved. Think Beckford had a good season, i was dead against him but he's scored a few goals however he wins most frustrating from me surprised no-one ran on an done an Nyarko on him some of the chances he missed/didnt pass

Edited by pete0

A few contenders for this, Billy, Anichebe, rodwell, arteta. Anichebe I never expected great things off but none the less stunk the place out many a time and owes us a good season. Rodwell I believe could have done without the man united talk and injuries. Arteta, still allowing a little for his injury. Billy?! Wtf!!! This was meant to be it, his rest then Pre season and we would see the player. All I seen was a player who hides in games, makes bad decisions and has no heart. Great left foot, that's it. Give him a game behind striker Pre season, if poor get rid.

Vic And Bily didn't underachieve for me because I expected nothing....so if anything Bily overachieved by getting a couple of goals. Felli was class for a couple of months pre injury, Beckford was better than I'd expected, Johnny was OK although not the cult hero he looked to be becoming last season (ridiculously on one of the "less mature" forums he routinely has an "S" put at the front of his surname).

So between Rodwell and Arteta. Went for Jack.

for me its a split between Rodwell and Arteta, alot of people will say Billy, but i think thats slightly unfair as he always plays out of his natural position, so in the end i went for Rodwell, invisible at times, really has'nt shown himself to be a £20m player i don't think

Vic And Bily didn't underachieve for me because I expected nothing....so if anything Bily overachieved by getting a couple of goals. Felli was class for a couple of months pre injury, Beckford was better than I'd expected, Johnny was OK although not the cult hero he looked to be becoming last season (ridiculously on one of the "less mature" forums he routinely has an "S" put at the front of his surname).

So between Rodwell and Arteta. Went for Jack.

I agree with most of what Mike has said. Vic and Bily had their chance but again blew it, they just appear apathetic to me. Rodwell, however, had the most to gain in my opinion but strutted around in most games without making many telling contributions. The potential is there for all to see but definately underachieved this season.

ive gone for Bily because its clear as day he has one of the best left feet in the business but seriously lacks effort for whatever reason. I was really hoping that having the break last summer would mean he would come good. Still think hes in the wrong position though. Rodwell is still potential so 1 average season shouldnt go against him. Ok, he couldve done a Jack Wilshere but he didnt, we will see next year if he can step up.