IGNORED

Pre-Season: Dc United (Away)

Louis

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe Arteta is injured already, he NEEDS a good season this year, i hope its not serious but it does'nt sound good if he needs an xray :(

Probably just wanted to check that it aint broken(and need splint etc fast that aint getting worse) and will scan ligaments and staff just with familiar places and experts back in uk. So he will miss start of the season maybe, good luck 3-4 weeks and bad luck, hmm WERE EVERTON!

Sounds like its going to be bloody hot out there again!

Im hoping for a bit more energy this time, and maybe for us to try something a little different in terms of shape. If we are ever going to look into something like that then these games are perfect for it.

So I've ordered the game for tonight, has anyone had any problems with streaming on the site so far?

I use Google Chrome and it seems to stream the other videos without incident but of course there not live, hopefully it'll all work smoothly.

Happy to post match updates on here for people who aren't watching.

Everton Starting XI vs. DC United: Mucha, Coleman, Baines, Rodwell, Distin, Jagielka, Bilyaletdinov, Anichebe, Vellios, Cahill, Barkley

Substitutes: Heitinga, Beckford, Neville, Gueye, Osman, McAleny, Davies.

Good to see Barkley starting, get a good look at him and Ossie on the bench means his injury wasn't that bad. Cheebs is starting too.

will let you guys know any goals or talking points and give a little report post game.

Cheebs gets another chance but it's straight at the keeper. Holding his back but he certainly looks sharper than I've seen him before. Barkley's control looks excellent. Coleman and Barkley operating down the right, Bily down the left with Anichebe and vellios up front. Looks like a diamond formation.

GOAL: BILY

Great passing move and no chance of offside. Rodwell picks the ball up off Coleman as Bily starts running, he lays it into Barkley who flicks it round the corner and Bily is clear through on goal and cooly slides it home. barkley certainly looking ready to step up to the first team.

2-0