1. 1. Would you welcome him to EFC?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sitting on the fence

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Complet T**T with bags of talent on his day i dont think weve got anyone in r squad to tame him appart from nev an i can see him just laffin at him an causing all kinds of trouble in the dressing room. As wha has been said on the radio an a few other places we have got no leaders in the squad apart from p nev an i can just see barton takin the piss an making us look like an even weaker side . BIG NO THANKS FROM ME!!!

what did he do, btw?

Convicted of assault on the training ground against one of his own players.

Convicted of assault against members of the public - it was all caught on CCTV.

Stubbed a cigar out in the eye of a 15 year old boy.

He is a public figure and behaves like that, that guy is a grade A prick and those that say "give him a second chance" are complete morons.

Convicted of assault on the training ground against one of his own players.

Convicted of assault against members of the public - it was all caught on CCTV.

Stubbed a cigar out in the eye of a 15 year old boy.

He is a public figure and behaves like that, that guy is a grade A prick and those that say "give him a second chance" are complete morons.

Its not really a 2nd chance, he has got to be on 10 by now. Thing is if he sorted his life out he could be our Gerrard, does he have it in him to stop being a total de-generate?

I would have him, if Moyes could curb his temprement, can't see that ever happening and what an insult to the young Everton fan he slapped in Asia, and bearing his bare arse to us!!!! If you want a fight Joey I will gladly take you to the back of Goodison and knock your teeth out!

my bad 15yrs old not 10!!!!! makes a difference???

and he assaults people every game he plays!!!!

no doesnt make a difference, assault is assault, just wanted it clarifying.

assaulting people every game is well wide of the mark. not defending him, but theres no point in exagerating an already terrible truth

Yano what I would nt see gettin barton as a huge disappointment i think he is a good footballer but he is a nobhead. He would be playing for his boyhood club and thats what we need someone with abit of heart and passion lacking in the opening matches. Plus moyes would kick the living shit out of him if he tried anything

no more than 6mill tho

Edited by Ferguson Is God

its so so so disappointing.

We thought we would be getting Moutinho, Milito and M'bia. What do we get offered, Saha, Barton and Smith. Christ.

I couldn't agree more Jamie but one thing that has occured to me is no other club has signed any of our targets either, not even the super rich ones which suggests that we might have been told the truth. Trouble is with this being EFC nothing is easy

its so so so disappointing.

We thought we would be getting Moutinho, Milito and M'bia. What do we get offered, Saha, Barton and Smith. Christ.

If we get the last lad on the list we'll win the league. I tell you this can perform miracles. He'll walk on water in my eyes. :D

Its not really a 2nd chance, he has got to be on 10 by now. Thing is if he sorted his life out he could be our Gerrard, does he have it in him to stop being a total de-generate?

I would have him, if Moyes could curb his temprement, can't see that ever happening and what an insult to the young Everton fan he slapped in Asia, and bearing his bare arse to us!!!! If you want a fight Joey I will gladly take you to the back of Goodison and knock your teeth out!

if you decide the sell tickets to this show then please let me know,i'll have one. This guy is a prick, i mean he needs his bitch cousin to help him slap a 17 year old boy about. He shoud never be allowed on a football pitch again

Lots of rumours earlier today about Diarra from Pompey going to Spurs, which would open up a space for Barton there.

Barton has shown complete disregard to Everton football club in the past by showing his backside to us fans and assaulting our young fans. He has turned his back on his 'boyhood club' in favour of playing elsewhere, and has been less than complimentary of the club and DM in particular in the past.

Add to that the fact that he tried to set fire to/ stubbed out cigars on youth team players and assaulted a member of his own team in a training ground bust up and you get the picture of a less than savoury character.

Newcastle have stood by him throughout his prison term and him leaving them at the first opportunity would be a massive slap in the face to them too.

Undoubtedly a player of ability, but there are others out there who I, for one, would prefer to see in an Everton shirt.

This is no ordinary football club, this is Everton football club.