Joey Barton (merged)

Joey Barton  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Would you welcome him to EFC?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sitting on the fence

Guest blueboy122

Spot on Haf! He would have also made the players with possesion give him the ball easy rather than seeing them run down blind alleys with nowhere to go. It pains me to see when one of our players looks up and sees theres no movement no-one coming short for him no one wanting the ball so they put there head down and run with it straight into an opposition player.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i think we can stop talking on Barton. He doesnt want to leave barcodes, and theyre trying to fix things there with Pardew and himself. Secondly, we dont have money for his wages. We should had sell Arteta and Bily definitely VIc and some others to sign some1, even from freetransferlist.

Tim Cahill has contacted Barton via twitter to congratulate him on being in the running for national duty. Why would Tim out of the blue respond to a tweet that Barton sent out? Buttering him up?

che2_normal.jpg

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

To even be mentioned in the reckoning, is a testament to how far i've come since my troubled yrs, looking forward to pushing for a place....

7 Aug [/url]

in reply to ↑

fifa_2_use_33333_normal.jpg

@Tim_Cahill Tim Cahill

@Joey7Barton well done pal do the business again and u will be there. Keep ur head down and the rest will take care of it's self mate

• 2 weeks later...