1. 1. Would you welcome him to EFC?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sitting on the fence

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope your taking the piss mate, im freiends with a few toon fans, and they all want Barton (and Keegan by the way) out of their club, he should not be playing football in the public eye, yet alone for our club!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree with you on that. He is a waste of space and has no credible talent, his football is completely overshadowed by his attitude/actions etc. No chance he will be coming anyway which is very good news. Gives some young talent with their heads screwed on the chance at some football.

• 2 years later...
Guest blueboy122

I have quite often aired my opinion of Joey barton, the term a bit of a knob doesnt cut what this BOY is, he is pure scum the lad should be banned from playing football he's a disgrace. Theres no way Everton would sign this type of player anyway!

Haha think i may be the only one who wouldnt mind him here? certainly was a tosser, but may have changed, i certainly rate him on the pitch.

It was only a few months ago he hit Pederson. Great footballer....That's about the only nice thing I can say