IGNORED

Who have you got your eye on?

Obviously we havent much dough so we need to be identifying players who have potental to be superstars. I remember posting this a few seasons ago and being ridiculed for suggesting Cahill and Gradel. Hey ho though i really rate Boyette (man city),Collison (west ham),Gradel (again), Maynard (bristol city)

any more?

From today's game I'd say Phil jones and Chris smalling.

Other than that I really hope tarabat sticks in the prem, could be exciting.

And our own Ross Barkley.

Mcechran from Chelsea, his like a stick but the kid has got it.

Edited by StevO

I live in Bristol now and have seen Maynard play a couple of times, he is a good player,pace, good movement and composure. Bristol City are reluctant to let him go though and certainly wont be selling him to a fellow championship club. without him they are likely to go down.

Last season they stuggled whilst he was injured but upon his return climbed away from the drop zone and he scored plenty

Probably 3-4million to prise him away,

James Vaughan, if ever a player deserves to do well it's him. Been through some rough times, lost alot of development but I wish our current forward line would show half the commitment he does. Would love him to do well.

i'd go along with this..i'd love him to do well cos like you say he really deserves it with the bad luck he has had

Hm, yes, i agree. Loads of potential. *beating Matt off with a stick*

John Guidetti - Man City, strong powerfull CF, young, cocky, doing well pre season. guessing he will be loaned out this season, their 5th striker.

Id rather it was Natalie Portman beating me off to be honest....

Got me eye on Tony Hibbert to see what he's gonna do for his 1st goal celebration-think running in the gladys street and downing a pint would be fitting or a crowd surf around the ground

Would be so cool if he just blasts one into the top corner and turns around walking away, with no emotions what so ever. Cause cool guys dont look at explosions

Hm, yes, i agree. Loads of potential. *beating Matt off with a stick*

John Guidetti - Man City, strong powerfull CF, young, cocky, doing well pre season. guessing he will be loaned out this season, their 5th striker.

Guidetti scored 2 for sweden under 21s last night vs Holland