IGNORED

The blue union - Granada news 6pm tonight

Hafnia

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In short the blue union stressed the need for dialogue between the club and the fans. That fans are concerned as to where the club ate going and want answers. kenwright declined to comment through Granada reports, they said everton will not interact with the blue union and they said their in house fans forum is a positive two way dialogue and that shareholders can question the board.

Poor poor poor.

http://www.twitvid.com/M5PHJ

Or this

http://clubeverton.co.uk/news_archive/the-blue-union-on-granada-reports?

http://www.itv.com/granada/spurs-v-everton-off13237/

Edited by Hafnia

What is so disappointing is the fact that the club can now see that with the likes of newspapers, talksport, and now the local tv news showing an interest in what the blue union are looking at. They obviously agree that there is a case for the club to answer some pertinent questions.

The manner with which the club have dismissed the opportunity to at least defend it's "not talking" stance is a complete and utter insult to those fans that they expect to buy shirts, season tickets, and travel away to watch. They have lost a grip on reality, they can no longer rely on moyes threadbare squad exceeding expectations to deflect attention away from the dire state of the clubs finances, that shield has worn away.

Fans are now able to disassociate the team from the board and they do not like what they see. The club is being run like by dictators who are now just taking the piss. Removing banners, throwing people with banners out. Refusing to answer questions, no agms, hand picking fan forums where the agenda is a complete joke.

Desperation has clearly set in. It should have set in a long time ago. Just genuinely hacked off with everything to do with the club this pre season.

Am sorry Mark, it's only because every single thread turns into the same argument and discussion.

You could literally go into every thread in the General Discussion bit, and the topics have no more discussions in because of it.

I am more than happy to accept that there are people/fans out there that want change. I'm also happy to accept people/fans want to question the board, but if i'm entirely honest the site is becoming tedious.

marco made a point in the 'fruity' thread, it was started as a bit of fun and somehow (no names) it was turned into an anti-bill jibe.

It's getting incredibly boring.

i just want to talk about Everton in a positive light as well. Things that are good about the club or are more positive in subject. I put the Finger Art topic up, to bring a little bit of humour and creativity on the site, and thank fuck, negativity has stayed away so far.

I apologise if you saw it as a ridicule, that was not its intention dude smile.png

Edited by tenaciousj

it's doin my head in an all to be honest..innocent threads get turned into bk bashin..i have no issues with that cos i'll admit i'm a fence sitter at the moment but people are just goin at him and the board for the slightest things around here..i mean fuck me a fruit thread turns into it?! i daren't start any fun threads as it would turn into it on there too

Am sorry Mark, it's only because every single thread turns into the same argument and discussion.

You could literally go into every thread in the General Discussion bit, and the topics have no more discussions in because of it.

I am more than happy to accept that there are people/fans out there that want change. I'm also happy to accept people/fans want to question the board, but if i'm entirely honest the site is becoming tedious.

marco made a point in the 'fruity' thread, it was started as a bit of fun and somehow (no names) it was turned into an anti-bill jibe.

i just want to talk about Everton in a positive light as well. Things that are good about the club or are more positive in subject. I put the Finger Art topic up, to bring a little bit of humour and creativity on the site, and thank fuck, negativity has stayed away so far.

I apologise if you saw it as a ridicule, that was not its intention dude smile.png

I prefer a great deal of humour, unfortunately you can't even apply gallOw humour with regards the state of our club. Everything comes back to the board, seriously it does...

Coleman = injured long term = no right mid = get one in = can't = finances = board

Moyes = no interviews = sulking? = why = no ability to strengthen team

Formation = lack of options to discuss = no depth to do it = finances = board

Press releases = players stating squad is enough = has to be = no money

I won't use the word apologist to describe people who aren't as arsed as I am, I would say that many may have a sense of wisdom or have just become numb to it all.

Personally I intend to follow this right the way through as I am not setting foot inside the ground again till that shower of £&@&/ treat the fans with the respect they deserve.

I know 5 people who have cancelled season tickets and refuse to go to goodison till the club have proper dialogue with the fans.

Will they answer the questions? My thoughts are it's like a turkey voting for Christmas.

I totally get where you're coming from mate, but it's probably best to just try and ignore the comments that annoy you.

I tend to keep my views about the board to a minimum these days because, having been on TT for as many years as I have (and you as well J), they've all been aired before so people know where I stand.

I prefer a great deal of humour, unfortunately you can't even apply gallOw humour with regards the state of our club. Everything comes back to the board, seriously it does...

Coleman = injured long term = no right mid = get one in = can't = finances = board

Moyes = no interviews = sulking? = why = no ability to strengthen team

Formation = lack of options to discuss = no depth to do it = finances = board

Press releases = players stating squad is enough = has to be = no money

I won't use the word apologist to describe people who aren't as arsed as I am, I would say that many may have a sense of wisdom or have just become numb to it all.

Personally I intend to follow this right the way through as I am not setting foot inside the ground again till that shower of £&@&/ treat the fans with the respect they deserve.

I know 5 people who have cancelled season tickets and refuse to go to goodison till the club have proper dialogue with the fans.

Will they answer the questions? My thoughts are it's like a turkey voting for Christmas.

i'm not sure how fruit=board though ;)

i'm not sure how fruit=board though ;)

Cos......... Bills been sat on his arse doing nothing for so long and now he's got arse grapes, despite elstone goIng on ten sunbeds a week and having his teeth bleached he still hasn't lost his cherry.

Cos.... No one has the plums to run the show.

Cos... They drive us all f'n bananas.

Get in there!!'

Completely and utterly agree.

Got to agrre with you there

Im only surprised that nobody has blamed Bill and the Board for all the rioting yet

I cant wait for the football to actual start so that we might be able to get away from all this rubbish

BU: we want answers

BK: what for?

BU: becuase you won't tell us the answers

BK: the answers to what?

BU: everything!?

BK: 42

If you love me Pete ..... really love me ...... like I ........ love you ....... that's the answer ......... to everything .......... forty two .biggrin.png

I think the main questions will be to do with the Training ground and Gp itself why we used to own both and now dont. I think the level of debt the club is in is unhealthy and what are they planning to do about it. Be intresting to hear whats said.

We still own Goodison don't we? She's about the only thing left that we do own.

We do but a loan was secured against Goodison in 2002. That's the reason the Park End development can't be done without the okay from the Pru'. If the club wanted to occupy it , it'd be allowed but because they want to lease space to third parties, the bank won't allow it.