IGNORED

Fellaini signs contract

Louis

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't see him signing a new contract to be honest, much as I rate the guy his destiny lies elsewhere. Shame because he has been among the few who have been consistent for the club, don't think he will have a starting place at Real or Barca, so that leaves one of the Italian clubs, AC or Inter I reckon, mind you Chelski or city might have a pop at signing him and that would really piss me off no end.shaking fist.png

I wouldn't mind him going. I think both Rodwell and Fellaini are going to be top players and I don't think we need/can afford both. One top holding midfielder should be enough. Just keep Rodwell and get him a backup. It would be nice though if Fellaini 'd sign a new contract in order to get us a higher transfer fee. Actually, I can see his manager getting him into AC Milan.

I wouldn't mind him going. I think both Rodwell and Fellaini are going to be top players and I don't think we need/can afford both. One top holding midfielder should be enough. Just keep Rodwell and get him a backup. It would be nice though if Fellaini 'd sign a new contract in order to get us a higher transfer fee. Actually, I can see his manager getting him into AC Milan.

Yeah, sounds about right, Ambrosini and Gattuso are not what you call ''spring chickens'' are they?

He would kill it in Italy. I think he's one of our better players, and he is still young. Every time I've watched him play for Belgium he has done a tremendous job, too. I agree that he should at least be tied down to a long contract so we can figure out his true worth... unless we get a miraculous 25-30 mil transfer bid, then he should definitely be sold. Moyes could bring in 3 decent players with that.

Hi everybody!

As a Belgian I just wanted to share this. I went to Spain for vacation and returned back yesterday. Why I tell this? Because who was sitting there in Malaga airport waiting for the same plane as me to Brussels Charleroi? Indeed, Marouane Fellaini.

What was Fellaini doing in Malaga? Speculation started of course that he could be in transfertalks with Malaga CF. They are one of the few clubs that could afford him. On the other hand, I have to note he was there with his little brother and what appeared to be his father. So maybe he took some days off, I don't know. Might be a storm in a glass of water, but it's November. We all know that player managers are already starting negotiations.

PS: Fellaini got front-row seats ofcourse.

Edited by NicolasVH

• 2 weeks later...

what happened to that guy on twitter who was the one for efc updates? forget his name, think he had his own thread during the summer for transfer rumours because he was spot on 90% of the time? has he said anything?

Forth Official? Said he was disappearing until January