IGNORED

Dear Dave ............................

Avinalaff

Dear Dave,

Is it time to put the relationship issues on the back burner, and give 'every' player at the club a fresh start?

We have a lot to be cheerful about today after our team put in a better shift, and if we can get 'every' player who is in the squad fighting for a place, then it can only be good for the team.

2 obvious names play for Nigeria.

We should be using these players in the squad, on a 'fight for your place' basis, and if a player puts in poor performances, they should be benched, and another player given a go.

Playing them also maintains their value. Both Yakubu and Yobo's fees have come down considerably because they are out of favour and have not been played as a result. Time to wipe the slate clean.

Jags is not indispensable, and for me, should be dropped after too many mistakes. The fact that Arsenal are after him should be irrelevant regarding selection. Selection should be automatic based on performance.

Heitinga and Yobo are both unhappy, because you have favourites. Let players know if they play shit they're out.

We have a squad. Use it.

This is an opportunity to manage the team properly, and kill 2 birds with one stone.

Beckford needs a partner. Give him one. What better partner than a guy who can hold the ball up well?

i.e Yakubu.

Saha comes on for tired legs if necessary, and plays his ass off knowing if he doesn't, he is always on the bench until he does. This will probably be his last season, so strictly speaking we should be priming Beckford up, as opposed to keeping King Louis happy. If he isn't fit enough to sprint, he isn't fit enough to play.

All players values rise when they are key figures in a team. Our whole squad should be key figures. Why have them if they aren't good enough to play? We don't have the money to incubate players in the squad. Let all have their chance. You might just get lucky.

If good offers come in for our players, then sell. Only players who have no replacement should be kept. We have plenty of competition for midfield, and plenty of competition for mid defence. We don't have competition for our flanks, so scour the lower leagues.

Dear Dave,

Make them proud to play in Blue.

Season starts are crap.

(And your TV channel is too)

It is like eating a bad onion all these repeats.

So win some games to fill those seats.

I'm fed up of living on memories and ghosts.

So please learn to put the ball between the posts.

I know we can do it right one day.

Win things like Sheedy, Sharp and Gray.

The fighting spirit is there of course.

But I feel I am backing a three legged horse.

Lose a lot less and win a lot more.

And teach the buggers how to score.

Dear Dave,

Season starts are crap.

This is good....if only we had a 'like' button ....*cough*Louis*cough*

Dear Dave,

Why do you build me up (Build me up)

Buttercup baby just to

let me down (Let me down)

And mess me around

And then worst of all (Worst of all)

You never call baby

When you say you will (Say you will)

But I love you still

I need you (I need you)

More than anyone darlin'

You know that I have from the start

Dear Dave,

Season starts are crap.

Lol, if Carlsberg did threads. laugh.png

When I seen the title of this thread I thought it was a thread to our resident drop and goer.

Where is he nowadays? or is it one of those, where noone knows where the bear lives in the woods but when you walk past a dark part of the woods and you least expect it...BAM!!!!...and it's taken your face off? I like Dave. Adds spontaneous humour that noone can match

Dear Dave,

My parents live in South London and one of my sisters, who lives in Brixton, is married to a guy from Cardiff. My Father and Mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my two sisters, who are prostitutes. I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Wormwood Scrubs for the rape & murder of a teenage boy in 1994, the other currently being held in Wandsworth on remand centre on charges of incest with his three children. I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who indeed is still a part time "working girl" in a brothel, however, her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD. We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancee utilising her knowledge of the industry working as the manager.

I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin. My problem is this: I love my fiancee and look forward to bringing her into the family and of course I want to be totally honest with her.

Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being Welsh?

(Hope I didn't misunderstand the threadunsure.png )

Dear Dave,

My parents live in South London and one of my sisters, who lives in Brixton, is married to a guy from Cardiff. My Father and Mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and are currently dependent on my two sisters, who are prostitutes. I have two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Wormwood Scrubs for the rape & murder of a teenage boy in 1994, the other currently being held in Wandsworth on remand centre on charges of incest with his three children. I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who indeed is still a part time "working girl" in a brothel, however, her time there is limited as she has recently been infected with an STD. We intend to marry as soon as possible and are currently looking into the possibility of opening our own brothel with my fiancee utilising her knowledge of the industry working as the manager.

I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would at least get them off the streets and hopefully the heroin. My problem is this: I love my fiancee and look forward to bringing her into the family and of course I want to be totally honest with her.

Should I tell her about my brother-in-law being Welsh?

(Hope I didn't misunderstand the threadunsure.png )

Yeah cheers!shaking fist.png

Dear Dave,

You were a liability today.

Nowhere near what we need at this club at the moment.

You're playing favourites again, and not reading the game. Taking our best outfield player off for one mistake was debatable, but had you acted and got the midfield working, he wouldn't have been under the pressure in the first place.

Knowing you though, you'll play the same team again next week. Get real dude.

You got lucky today. We were awful. YOU were awful.

Dear Dave,

You were a liability today.

Nowhere near what we need at this club at the moment.

You're playing favourites again, and not reading the game. Taking our best outfield player off for one mistake was debatable, but had you acted and got the midfield working, he wouldn't have been under the pressure in the first place.

Knowing you though, you'll play the same team again next week. Get real dude.

You got lucky today. We were awful. YOU were awful.

Cahill played better than Barkley though imo. Plus, the lad had just made some mistakes. It was the right decision to take him off.

Edited by Steve_E

Cahill played better than Barkley though imo. Plus, the lad had just made some mistakes. It was the right decision to take him off.

So if we take guys off for mistake making, it applies to everybody then? No?

Barkley was under pressure because Moyes allowed the cracks to appear without addressing them.

We can't ignore a bad managerial display. When he gets it right, he gets praised. Today, he was uninspiring, and our team looked unorganised.

Also not happy with Nevs leadership today either.

So if we take guys off for mistake making, it applies to everybody then? No?

Barkley was under pressure because Moyes allowed the cracks to appear without addressing them.

We can't ignore a bad managerial display. When he gets it right, he gets praised. Today, he was uninspiring, and our team looked unorganised.

Also not happy with Nevs leadership today either.

When a 17 year old lad makes a couple of errors (including a blatant one) in just a couple of minutes, in a game where we are down, you should take him off. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

When a 17 year old lad makes a couple of errors (including a blatant one) in just a couple of minutes, in a game where we are down, you should take him off. Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Can't agree at all.

The mistake had been made. Taking him off will affect his confidence. Moyes should have just clapped him, and told him to put it behind him, and reinforced midfield in order to restore dominance.

Can't agree at all.

The mistake had been made. Taking him off will affect his confidence. Moyes should have just clapped him, and told him to put it behind him, and reinforced midfield in order to restore dominance.

I guess that's your opinion. But I think 99% of all managers would have done the same in that particular situation. He wasn't having a good game, he had made mistakes, so you take him off and give him another go next week. I think I'd prefer to be subbed in that situation rather than keep playing when we were under tremendous pressure.