IGNORED

Royston Drenthe

I'm asking myself, Is it appropriate/ethical for a Mod to post the location of a forummer without his permission?

I didn't exactly post his home address...there's 200,000 people in the city so it's hardly giving anything away. Would it have been OK if I said he lived (or was currently posting from) Spain?

I'm actually pretty excited about this signing, although I fear it may become a similar situation to Fernandes where the player uses the loan as a window and leaves for another club after the loan expires despite Everton interest.

I agree, but if he and Straq can help us into the top half of the table and may be even get close enough to the Champions League than he may consider moving, especially with a more involved role as compared to a club where they are only likely to use him as a substitute for Carling Cup games.

To be fair, he could be a die hard fan of Real madrid from anywhere in the world. Its not like they have a local fanbase, they are worldwide! English could be the lads second language after Mandarin for all we know.

He might just be fluent english, which is quite common amongst intelligent foreigners who got a decent education, or watched Police Academy.

I don't know. anyway, it's a bit weird to welcome a new member with an investigation smile.png

I was backing him up against accusations that he wasn't who he said he was....so I thought I was on his sideunsure.png .

But it's a valid point Churinga....we occasionally get people pretending (or letting people assume) that they're from somewhere they're not and we keep it to ourselves (unless the opportunity for blackmail arrisesbiggrin.png ).

Maybe it wasn't a great idea.

To be fair, he could be a die hard fan of Real madrid from anywhere in the world. Its not like they have a local fanbase, they are worldwide! English could be the lads second language after Mandarin for all we know.

He might just be fluent english, which is quite common amongst intelligent foreigners who got a decent education, or watched Police Academy.

bit of a waynes world quote there..like it :D

I was backing him up against accusations that he wasn't who he said he was....so I thought I was on his sideunsure.png .

But it's a valid point Churinga....we occasionally get people pretending (or letting people assume) that they're from somewhere they're not and we keep it to ourselves (unless the opportunity for blackmail arrisesbiggrin.png ).

Maybe it wasn't a great idea.

don't see a problem myself..you were on his side..does it really matter? people bein over-sensitive maybe?

that's where i like my racism to dance naked in front of me just like romey

casandra and waynes white fender strat are things my dreams are made of! can you belive that film is 19 years old! i bet she isnt fit now.

The thought of you two dancing racistly in front of me makes me moist

the thought of you moist makes me want to die.

Edited by StevO

I thought this page would be rocking, after getting a player from Real Madrid.

Why did Moyes choose this guy? Could it be because he is a possible replacement for Baines?

Originally a left-winger, Drenthe can now also operate as a left full-back

There ... that should ruffle a few feathers lol.

I thought this page would be rocking, after getting a player from Real Madrid.

Why did Moyes choose this guy? Could it be because he is a possible replacement for Baines?

There ... that should ruffle a few feathers lol.

I think he took him like lot of others before him. Good player, career downside, chance to get him cheap, doesnt cost much to give him a chance to get back on track. No doubt talented player, and same time for a position we need, and in a worst case also can replace Baines, if he gets injured(KNOCKING FUCKING BIG WOOD)