IGNORED

Problems with site

Louis

I'm still getting the site hanging every now and then. It happens especially when I open a thread with all that html on PeteO's posts, such as the City questionnaire thread. I've not seen anything like that in my time on the web, and as an admin. Are you hacking us PeteO? wub.png

Yes it's all me, I tried to trick everyone las month about the <p> stuff muhahaha <— evil laugh

Todays been really bad for me. The city post took the mick for me to edit the code, it (it being the server?) was letting me on the site but couldnt edit or post for ages then kept kicking me out after looking at about 3 topics

Edit: also when I edit, the box is tiny. 4 words by 3 lines which is weird

Edited by pete0

Yes it's all me, I tried to trick everyone las month about the <p> stuff muhahaha <— evil laugh

Todays been really bad for me. The city post took the mick for me to edit the code, it (it being the server?) was letting me on the site but couldnt edit or post for ages then kept kicking me out after looking at about 3 topics

Edit: also when I edit, the box is tiny. 4 words by 3 lines which is weird

Are you posting from a normal pc Pete?

Things that have never gone wrong before have been getting fixed since the upgrade, even with half of the Apps disconnected the site is still shite, it had gone for two years without any hassle up untill the Upgrade/Downgrade.

If things had been left alone we would'nt be in this fookin mess, and this could well cost us our sponsor.

Oh yeah, our sponsor that is so arsed they have us advertising old stock!

We have been here for years, had a sponsor for one year. It's not like they are keeping the board alive.

Louis clearly wants to keep the forum upto date, as do most forums.

If he chooses to update, as he has done, it's his site.

Oh yeah, our sponsor that is so arsed they have us advertising old stock!

We have been here for years, had a sponsor for one year. It's not like they are keeping the board alive.

Louis clearly wants to keep the forum upto date, as do most forums.

If he chooses to update, as he has done, it's his site.

What difference does it make if they advertise old stock, they are paying us for the privilige

And yes they are keeping the board alive, the reason we brought them in was because we struggled with the money side of things, IE we didn't have any

Well if they do leave us Steve, i would expect you will pay the £150 server fees seeing you are so blase about it.

And maybe that will go towards cleaning some that brown stuff off your nose.

Before the sponsor came in we asked members to donate, and we all did and there was enough money.

The point about them advertising old stock is that they monitor movement from here. They won't get much movement from here without advertising the new kits.

And I'm not brown nosing bill, it is louis site and it is his choice.

I'm not bothered anymore, couldnt give a fook if it goes wrong or not, i just move to another forum.

I'm on this forum ten hours a day sorting out the Oztips and the fantasy footy, the daily trivia, Searching for games for the Arcade, and begging peeps to do the prematch interviews, so i'm getting fed up with peeps telling me to stop sniping, and others telling me how good the upgrade was, this by peeps who are only on the site for ten minutes, and who have put an absolute Zero input into the forum.

I'm not bothered anymore, couldnt give a fook if it goes wrong or not, i just move to another forum.

I'm on this forum ten hours a day sorting out the Oztips and the fantasy footy, the daily trivia, Searching for games for the Arcade, and begging peeps to do the prematch interviews, so i'm getting fed up with peeps telling me to stop sniping, and others telling me how good the upgrade was, this by peeps who are only on the site for ten minutes, and who have put an absolute Zero input into the forum.

I wasnt having a go mate, its just seems that your posts recently have only been complaining about the forum. Frustration is understandable but I cant see it rolling back to the old layout. Im sure we all appreciate how much effort you put it. I just wanted you to cheer up a bit!

Hell yes Bill cheer up mate you are really appreciated here you know. We all look up to our elders and we always put a nice hot water bottle on your bathchair. (Ok we sneak into your drinks cabinet when you are not looking, but at a certain age you lose the ability to take full advantage.)rofl.gif

Seriously Bill, don't take it to heart about some mis-informed posters.smile.png