• Louis Saha
    • Tim Cahill
    • Seamus Coleman

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that moyes doesnt give youth a chance!

he does, always, if they are good enough he plays them!

(that was the sort of thing i heard when i said he doesnt play them)

hmmm not sure dude, he only plays them when the old guard have been an utter crock of shite for weeks on end or if there's no one to move around from elsewhere. As an example S-man, who would you say he gives a chance to atm?

hmmm not sure dude, he only plays them when the old guard have been an utter crock of shite for weeks on end or if there's no one to move around from elsewhere. As an example S-man, who would you say he gives a chance to atm?

he gives chances to everybody!

vellios, barkley, even gave a chance to baxter (at another club)

if i were you id come back with some evidence to prove that the kids dont get a chance.

he gives chances to everybody!

vellios, barkley, even gave a chance to baxter (at another club)

if i were you id come back with some evidence to prove that the kids dont get a chance.

getting chances means getting a run in the team from the start for 3 or 4 games in a row to see how good the player is, not 10 mins at the end of each game, Vellios has had one start, and numerous last 10 mins of a few games, Barkley has dissapeared and Baxter, well i dont remember him starting any games did he? but he had a few games off the bench, but was he ever given a chance?

This is what I just don't get with Moyes, particularly against the so called big boys. When we've beaten them, or come close, it's because we've had a go and gave them something to think about. So he knows that's the best way to go about getting a positive result. But he still reverts to the negative, defensive crap that we see most of the time, even against the crap sides in the league.

Couldnt agree more with this. It drives me absolutely nuts.

getting chances means getting a run in the team from the start for 3 or 4 games in a row to see how good the player is, not 10 mins at the end of each game, Vellios has had one start, and numerous last 10 mins of a few games, Barkley has dissapeared and Baxter, well i dont remember him starting any games did he? but he had a few games off the bench, but was he ever given a chance?

If you haven't realised Steve is being very tongue in cheek then I fear for you, I really do.