IGNORED

Newcastle (Away)

MikeO

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Distin on for Neville. FFS, Moyes.

Shit decision especially with them having Guthrie and Gosling in the middle, if Osman and Rodwell can't cope with them... well.

We are 5minutes slower than these in all areas - I'm going to break something if this continues!!! major overreaction alert.gif

Heitinga has actually had a good game other than the goal.

Was a mistake starting him on the left, imo should have been jags left on the bench and Heitinga on the right cb pos, which wouldn't have left him in that position over extending for that cross.

All down to how much the boys want it this 2nd half, need to really get at them from the start.

Has Gosling touched the ball yet?

Saha has gone quiet after he hit the post.

Was a mistake starting him on the left, imo should have been jags left on the bench and Heitinga on the right cb pos, which wouldn't have left him in that position over extending for that cross.

All down to how much the boys want it this 2nd half, need to really get at them from the start.

Has Gosling touched the ball yet?

Saha has gone quiet after he hit the post.

I agree.

To be honest I don't think bringing distin on was such a bad decision. We need physicality at the back and to be fair Heitinga looked a little bit brighter in those last moments after Neville went off.

Second half though, I think we have a chance to really go at them. Guthrie and Gosling in the midfield is incredibly weak to me, and we can now take control of possession, hopefully with Heitinga sitting in front of the back four and breaking up play.

Seriously though, how many times did we have Hibbert and Jagielka just hoofing it downfield to newcastle defenders, only to watch their defenders play it into the feet of their midfielders? I really hope second half we keep it on the floor because when we have we've looked the side more likely to score. It's only because we gifted Newcastle a goal and most of possession with sloppy, long range passes that they saw so much of the ball.

Notwithstanding Fellaini is a massive player for us now and it shows. Missing him like a sinead o connor songs misses subtlety. Zing.

Edited by The Regulator