• Seamus Coleman
    • Royston Drenthe
    • Leon Osman
    • Jack Rodwell
    • Louis Saha
    • Sylvain Distin
    • Tim Cahill
    • James McFadden

Went for Disitn, we had very little if nothing to worry about second half defensively, thanks to him coming into the back four and doing what needed to be done. That being said, we played absolutely garbage overall, gave the ball away countlessly, and had absolutely nothing to offer upfront.

Very wrroying times, if donovan does indeed come back I'd play him up top, we need goals from somewhere and although Arteta wasn't a big loss in terms of his age, he did score half a dozen goals a season, and we could have used something like that today.

Rodwell.

Absolute shocking performances from Osman, Saha, Drenthe, Coleman, Neville. No side can afford to carry that many players in one game.

Just Rodwell for me to.

It wasnt Drenthe's best game by any stretch of the imagination, but he doesnt deserve to be in the same list as those above. He at least provided some sort of threat.

Just Rodwell for me to.

It wasnt Drenthe's best game by any stretch of the imagination, but he doesnt deserve to be in the same list as those above. He at least provided some sort of threat.

The only threat he provided was the threat of getting sent off.

I backed Coleman last week as one of the better players on the pitch but today he was awfull, ran straight into players and lost the ball on every occasion, how he was allowed to stay on for the whole 90 mins is a mystery.

Rodwell gets it for me.

Edited by Bill

I backed Coleman last week as one of the better players on the pitch but today he was awfull, ran straight into players and lost the ball on every occasion, how he was allowed to stay on for the whole 90 mins is a mystery.

Rodwell gets it for me.

And his assist?

Rodwell gets it for me.

Got to agree with this... the biggest feature of Drenthe's game today was his ego! - massively pissed me off and ditto on Coleman.

Edited by c1982

Jags was Starman for me. He won everything in the air and Ba and Best didn´t get a chance against him, make really good interceptions and passes really well, even his long balls were played well. In the second half a incredible tackling, hope he continues.

Edited by germanblue