IGNORED

Is it time for Moyes to go?

Is it time for Moyes to go?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Should Moyes be sacked

• Yes
    • No
    • Sat on the fence

No mate. You have it wrong. I just think you're starting to get on my tits with your constant whinging. Nothing to do with criticism. I've never met anybody so utterly negative in my time on forums, and it's starting to wear thin mate, so rather than fall out with you, I'm going to do the decent thing and not correspond with you for a while. This way, nobody falls out and the forum isn't spoilt by arguments. You're a nice enough lad but you're starting to do my head in. It's not good for my health to continue reading your posts, so I'm going to put you on ignore. Sorry bud. All the best.

Likewise

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww come on lads, it's just frustrations and high passion taking different paths.

Both want the best for Everton. It's not worth scrapping over.

Should I put my leather thong on and punish you both?

I'm not frustrated matey. I've come to terms with our situation and had my little tortured moment, but now I'm over it and looking for positives. Other lads are still going through the transition, and will eventually see sense once their momentum of negativity burns out.

It really does strike me as prehistoric and is similar to shouting "Witch" because one doesn't understand the reason behind a situation.

If the answer is billionaire investment, then what is the question?

Bloody hell, posting's are out of order now! Confusion reigns! haha

What an awful thought 'Billionaire investment is the answer'. :-( (not that you actually think that)

The game has come a long way - better and safer facilities, better media, better football (on the whole) - but it's now gone the other way and become too much of a business.

The game NEEDED a kicking (pardon the pun), and it should always be looking to make facilities better and safer. It should never stop. But the money that TV has brought in has largely gone straight to the players. Imagine how magnificent the stadiums and facilities could have been had more money gone back into the game - not to mention grass roots facilities for the kids etc.

I don't like 'caps' but I feel salary and transfer caps (of some sort) might well have to happen.

You sure you two aren't married :)

Your both good posters and decent chaps who's opinions are as valid as each other's so your both just best to leave this one as a "agree to disagree"

I can take side's with both your points I think most on here and across the board can and could and as Blue said We all want the best for the Club how that would be varies from person to person.

Anyway I'm off some of us have to work -_-

You sure you two aren't married smile.png

Your both good posters and decent chaps who's opinions are as valid as each other's so your both just best to leave this one as a "agree to disagree"

I can take side's with both your points I think most on here and across the board can and could and as Blue said We all want the best for the Club how that would be varies from person to person.

Anyway I'm off some of us have to work -_-

Maybe I should have given Moyes more ginger in his hair colour. I can understand how Haf could be miffed with that. rolleyes.gif Iconoclasm indeed. shaking fist.png

Not a pop at Haf but I don't see a problem with the picture but then again I'm not religious in anyway so it wouldn't but He may be....

Anyhow this is going to go way off topic if this carries on you pair of tart's :) Your just both on different end's of the spectrum on this one but this is why forums are kept going.

It's Saturday England are on soon so crack a tinny open and chill out and take comfort in knowing I'm stuck at work till past midnight :(

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.sharethem....com/News/50656

edit:

I think Moyes could join a big club like Manchester United. I think he would tell you he could. But I don’t know if United have an Englishman in mind to follow Fergie. Or they may be going to pastures foreign to bring someone in. Maybe Mourinho

He cant be referring to Moyes can he?!

Edited by Matt

Moyes IMO could not manage united, or any of the title chasing teams. Versatility of tactics, negativity, favouritism of players would score heavily against him. He would run a very well organised and tight ship, he is a manager well suited to getting a club stable and disciplined. He is a very good manager, albeit an extremely frustrating one.