IGNORED

England vs Sweden

Sweden playing shit as usual. Elm had a corner almost go in, he did that a few weeks ago in the dutch league aswell so i woulnt be surprised if he ment it.

Wernblooms offside header into the post wasnt an offside. Ibra showing very little. Seb should have done more with the freekick.

Rodwell looking really good, should have scored but all in all a good game from him. Walcott looking dangerous.

Its fairly even on the pitch but england are looking sharper going forward.

Terry should not be allowed to play football, he is a disgrace to the game, counted 3 elbows to swedish faces.

Refs a joke, perfect tackle by Källström became a freekick to england, Elmander complained and got a yellow.

Jack did fine for a first start, looked more than good enough. Phil jones is not a midfielder.

For me in midfield play either Barry or Parker sitting then another two, at least one of whom could create. That midfield three was not designed to attack an average side.

The "weaker" back line against Spain looked much more capable. Terry and Cahill are not good enough. Walker was impressive tonight, his link up with Walcott looked very good, as did baines and downing.

Still stuck for a forward without Rooney.

For me they need to go german and look to the future.

Hart

Walker jags lescott baines

Parker (keep an old head in there for organisation)

Rodwell wiltshire

Walcott Rooney downing

Just my opinions anyway

Jack did fine for a first start, looked more than good enough. Phil jones is not a midfielder.

For me in midfield play either Barry or Parker sitting then another two, at least one of whom could create. That midfield three was not designed to attack an average side.

The "weaker" back line against Spain looked much more capable. Terry and Cahill are not good enough. Walker was impressive tonight, his link up with Walcott looked very good, as did baines and downing.

Hart

Rodwell wiltshire

Walcott Rooney downing

Just my opinions anyway

Good shout, I know Jags did well on Sat but I don't think he's capable for a full comp (euro's). Gerrard will get in there in some capacity. I think as a future pairing, the two Jack's would be awesome in the middle.

I hope that last night showed Moyes that when he asks Rodwell to sit deep he's stifling him. Let Fellaini sit infront of the back four and do what he's very good at, while Rodwell provides the drive of the midfield. With our midfield lacking any sort of creativity right now it's exactly what we need.

Hopefully last night's performance from Rodwell will give him a bucketload of confidence that he can carry into Saturday's game. God knows we need to win that.

Hart

Rodwell wiltshire

Walcott Rooney downing

Just my opinions anyway

Baines and Downing looked a much better combo than Cole and Downing ever have, thought Walker was quality, really pissed we never got him and Naughton a few years back now, and yes the 2 Jacks with an old reliable head like Parker behind them to tidy up the loose ends, would be a good midfield, who to play upfront though? quite frankly i think they are all shit, and i reckon Rooney will get a 4 game ban on this appeal thing, making it pointless to take him whatsoever.

Thats why naughton had to go, Spurs wanted the two because Walker was deemed the more promising player. Droopy saw an opportunity to oust another manager, so he toook both (its not like they don't have the money to do that) knowing that someone would come in eventually for Naughton based on his now credible, premier league status (which didn't last long)

Good shout, I know Jags did well on Sat but I don't think he's capable for a full comp (euro's). Gerrard will get in there in some capacity. I think as a future pairing, the two Jack's would be awesome in the middle.

i think jags is capable if lescott is in there with him. as individuals they probably arent our best two, but together they are possibly our best pair.

I too hope Moyes seen what Rodwell can do when let off the leash a little. He has the engine to get up and down all game, being either footed means that in an around the box he can latch on to balls and strike first time which keepers hate (as opposed to someone who needs two touches to get it on favoured foot).

Felliani for all his dominance in defensive mid should not bomb forward, he lacks the pace and mobility to really make a difference there, Jack has a better strike on him. Fellaini and Rodwell do have the makings of a great partnership, with Barkley sitting in front as an attacking Midfielder then it is almost dynamite.

Only seen first half, jack cuts an imposing figure in midfield and pushed forward alot. 9/10 times that header was in, he was there to miss it and get up strongly. Great technique for the left footed volley.

I reckon jack reads toffeetalk!!!

Indeed, Rodwell somehow managed to send a header against the post from barely four yards.

Yet, he shrugged off the miss, saying: "Nine times out of 10, I'd have put that in the back of the net.

"I'm getting in the positions. I got in another couple of positions to get my shot in on goal as well, so I'm pleased."

I reckon jack reads toffeetalk!!!

Indeed, Rodwell somehow managed to send a header against the post from barely four yards.

Yet, he shrugged off the miss, saying: "Nine times out of 10, I'd have put that in the back of the net.

"I'm getting in the positions. I got in another couple of positions to get my shot in on goal as well, so I'm pleased."

And Mr David Moyes reads the posts as well!red%20hair%20DM.gif