IGNORED

Everton players On Holiday!

craigb

Most of the everton squad have gone out to tenerife for a little break!! Alright for some isnt it!

My mates a DJ over there and he was with them all night, Cahill just kept pulling wads of cash out buying everyone drinks, supposedly Mcfadden was after all the girls with a cowboy hat on, (he has pics on his facebook so i will get them off later and post them up)

Supposedly Distan and Saha were being miserable and Osman couldnt handle his ale and could hardly stand up!

My mates a red but still said it was great seeing them all, he spoke to the fitness coach and there over there for team bonding...

Most of the everton squad have gone out to tenerife for a little break!! Alright for some isnt it!

My mates a DJ over there and he was with them all night, Cahill just kept pulling wads of cash out buying everyone drinks, supposedly Mcfadden was after all the girls with a cowboy hat on, (he has pics on his facebook so i will get them off later and post them up)

Supposedly Distan and Saha were being miserable and Osman couldnt handle his ale and could hardly stand up!

My mates a red but still said it was great seeing them all, he spoke to the fitness coach and there over there for team bonding...

Almost quashed the rumours he's gay there, but the cowboy hat still adds doubt aha

I saw on kipper someone had seen some of the team but not all heading off on a jet somewhere but didn't know where.

Is 2 wins on the bounce really cause for a celebratory holiday?!

I'll assume that they're doing some training while they're there and not just larging like all night long before lounging around the pool!

Doesn't Faddy have a wife and kids? Not bringing that up in relation to the gay rumours but because he was chasing after girls!

sure does.

i saw him in st helens years ago with hibbo ossie and cahill, faddy was in the taxi rank telling all the women he could have them if he wanted.

until one girl said "no you couldnt"

he replied "do you not know im a footballer, so im loaded"

she said "no, i like rugby"

he was quickly laughed out of there by everyone, including the other players.

ossie was also on the floor in the toilets of a club (nexus, not called that now) being sick into the urinals.

cahill was quite popular with the ladies.

hibbo just stood there.

Why does that not suprise me laugh.png

haha

Yeah me mate thought he was gay but by the sounds of it he loves the women.. If we get a sub standard match v stoke on sunday we all know why!!

i havent had time but i will have tonight so i will get my mates pics, there quite funny, especially McFadden ones