IGNORED

Arsenal

Matt

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueboy122

Really Moyes, Vellios are top scorer on the bench who has a knack of coming on and grabbing goals and he puts some unheard of youngster on? I am all for bleeding the youngsters in but that is stupidity when vellios is there

Piss poor from start to finish. We yet again gave the opposition the 3 points and barely mustered an attempt on goal. We let Arsenal play their own game and they beat us, luckily it was only 1-0 as realistically it should have been a lot more. Moyes needs to sack the scout he gets to watch the opposition games because they clearly know fuck all. I would love someone to try and explain Moyes' tactical philosophy on this one, and what his game plan was to beat Arsenal because I didnt see one.

I could go on for hours about everything that was crap about that performance but im not going to waste my time. Could easily copy & paste most of last weeks. Instead I will look to the very minor positives, and they are that again Heitinga was the best defender on the pitch and secondly that Mcalaney and to an extent Gueye gave very brief glimpses that they can do a job in the Premier League.

Merry Christmas Arsenal, love David Moyes.

Cant really blame the players, none of them were awful. Tactics were appalling. Who can defend those decisions and performance?

Anyone who tries to defend that is a wind up merchant or knows nothing about the game. Absolute disgrace. Shame on you David moyes, you really have taken the biscuit, just when you think you couldn't be any more negative.

Piss poor from start to finish. We yet again gave the opposition the 3 points and barely mustered an attempt on goal. We let Arsenal play their own game and they beat us, luckily it was only 1-0 as realistically it should have been a lot more. Moyes needs to sack the scout he gets to watch the opposition games because they clearly know fuck all. I would love someone to try and explain Moyes' tactical philosophy on this one, and what his game plan was to beat Arsenal because I didnt see one.

I could go on for hours about everything that was crap about that performance but im not going to waste my time. Could easily copy & paste most of last weeks. Instead I will look to the very minor positives, and they are that again Heitinga was the best defender on the pitch and secondly that Mcalaney and to an extent Gueye gave very brief glimpses that they can do a job in the Premier League.

Well there we go, well done Moyes!

Shameful.

All of these. Summed up brilliantly by Mike.

Sometime I think you are just here to wind people up... We should be a hatful down and deserve to be. Regardless of whether we manage to nick a point, this performance, the set up and substitions are beyond a joke.

Aah, ok mate. So because I'm not a whinging little cunt like you I'm here on the wind up?

Grow a pair lad. You sound like a 3 year old, looking for someone to blame, instead of just accepting we were outplayed. Even when we had a full squad,m Arsenal still battered us, so exactlky what result were you expecting with our current squad?

Disgraceful performance. Moyes got his tactics wrong from the beginning. We defended high up the pitch, yet didn't press the opposition, which just doesn't make any sense at all. Then, instead of giving Saha more support, he actually takes our single striker off for a defender. That's just mind baffling. In addition to all that, a lot of players were poor. Coleman was lucky to beat Vermaelen even once and I think he didn't even get a single cross into the box. Bilyaletdinov's crosses and passes were woeful. Neville and Fellaini as well got caught in possession all the time. Saha and Cahill don't work together.

Aah, ok mate. So because I'm not a whinging little cunt like you I'm here on the wind up?

Grow a pair lad. You sound like a 3 year old, looking for someone to blame, instead of just accepting we were outplayed. Even when we had a full squad,m Arsenal still battered us, so exactlky what result were you expecting with our current squad?

youve complained about the same abuse. Cut it out - now.

Av we could at least we could have had a go! For a change ;)

Disgraceful performance. Moyes got his tactics wrong from the beginning. We defended high up the pitch, yet didn't press the opposition, which just doesn't make any sense at all. Then, instead of giving Saha more support, he actually takes our single striker off for a defender. That's just mind baffling. In addition to all that, a lot of players were poor. Coleman was lucky to beat Vermaelen even once and I think he didn't even get a single cross into the box. Bilyaletdinov's crosses and passes were woeful. Neville and Fellaini as well got caught in possession all the time. Saha and Cahill don't work together.

He stops the onslaught by adding to midfield, and a few minutes later puts on 2 strikers. Everybody was too busy crying to see what he was doing. Exactly what was Saha doing for us?

Everybody moans that he isn't using the younger players, and he brings 2 on.

Why are there no positive comments about Connor or Gueye getting on?