IGNORED

Osman

Not exactly waited to see if any new manager wanted to figure him in his plans then ?

It suggests to me that a new guy is already appointed.

I dont think the new manager would ignore someone as important as him in the dressing room. Any new manager will need some stability (which is why I would like Neville involved somehow - assistant may be). That in mind, and with probable input from Moyes, I think the remaining staff / board have sorted it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Ossie has played well in the games he has played this season. He have always admired him, I think it was instead one of the players who they didn't want to turn their back on. Like Hibbo. They have been there that long why not let them finish their careers at Everton.

Ossie is a good player though and I am happy he has signed a new contract.

Ossie has played well in the games he has played this season. He have always admired him, I think it was instead one of the players who they didn't want to turn their back on. Like Hibbo. They have been there that long why not let them finish their careers at Everton.

I'd agree he has played well in 'some' of the games. He's also gone missing in a lot too.

I'd agree he has played well in 'some' of the games. He's also gone missing in a lot too.

Well he did break into the England squad this past season. I wouldn't mind acquiring a replacement, and letting Ossie go back to being the midfield "jack of all trades" replacement. If we do not acquire a replacement at least we have a solid if not spectacular player still at the club. I wound not be surprised if he pulled a Cahill either next or the summer after and ended up in MLS for a year or two.

Well he did break into the England squad this past season. I wouldn't mind acquiring a replacement, and letting Ossie go back to being the midfield "jack of all trades" replacement. If we do not acquire a replacement at least we have a solid if not spectacular player still at the club. I wound not be surprised if he pulled a Cahill either next or the summer after and ended up in MLS for a year or two.

If you look at the motm threads from Swansea onwards (post Christmas) we were all slating him for poor performances since getting called up

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

Osman was as good as anybody up to January, then Mirallas, Coleman and Baines finished strong.

Still think Baines was our player of the season.

From my forum .........

Man of the match winners and who against 2012/13

7- Mirallas ..... Liverpool, Reading, L Orient (L cup) Oldham (FA Cup) Wigan (FA Cup), Stoke, West Ham

6- Coleman .... Spurs, Swansea, Norwich, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea

5- Baines ...... Newcastle, Wigan, Arsenal, Newcastle, West Brom

5- Fellaini ...... Man Utd, Fulham, Sunderland, Aston Villa, Sunderland

4- Anichebe.... Swansea, Leeds (L cup), Spurs, Q P R

4- Osman ...... West Brom, West Ham, Wigan, Cheltenham (Fa Cup)

3- Pienaar ..... Aston Villa, Stoke City, Fulham

3- Howard ..... Southampton, Bolton (Fa Cup), Oldham (Fa Cup)

3- Jagielka ..... Q P Rangers, Man Utd, Liverpool, (Tied)

2- Jelavic ....... Southampton, Man City

2- Distin ........ Chelsea, Liverpool. (Tied)

1- Hitzlsperg ...Reading

1- Oviedo ....... Norwich

1- Mucha ....... Wigan (Fa Cup) tied with Mirallas.

With 'the possibility' of Martinez coming in ...........

There might be a twist in the tale yet Haf.

In which case you can do a bet against it, Martinez is 1/50, you can get a minumum of 25/1 for it to be someone else... go on Av....dare ya