IGNORED

Tamworth

MikeO

Tamworth Snowdome Fitness Instructor: 'They're fit; they'll probably match them for fitness for the 90 minutes'. Hmm. Chinny Reckon.

Good place the Snowdome... I live 5 minutes down the road from Tamworth - was gutted we drew them at home (part of me wants a replay!)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting lineup. But would more wanted to see Duffy on CB and then Johnny to left before Nev. Just cant see why he has to include to our starting 11, at anyhow.

Neville is our back-up at left back, he's played there at the highest level. Johnny hated playing rb at Athletico so putting him at lb would be even worse. Heit/Distin are our 1st choice CB pairing for the forseeable future, they need all the time they can get together to build that understanding - even if it is Tamworth!

Yep, but i have just started to hate Nev cause he plays so bad and is still on the team. hes best position atm should be trash bin.

Any links guys? At least i cant find where to see this or even listen?

Hate! It's not as if he's playing poorly on purpose - Phil Neville doesn't pick the team! Evertonians are great at times - Kevin Campbell got booed in his final season - some of us have very short memories!

you can listen on a certain national non-commercial broadcastings website that is specifically for the area that everton are in...

is that ambiguous enough?

You're allowed to mention legal means of listening to it....just not illegal means of watching itsmile.png .

Where in Somerset are you?