IGNORED

Tamworth

MikeO

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A win's a win, got through to the fourth round as I knew we would, hope all travelling support had a fun day out despite the result

Shock of the day could be Crawley Town beating Bristol City as the seconds tick away, at least we won't face them again like other years past

Milton Keynes beating QPR too with not much time to go, one or two significant scalps today going on

A win's a win, got through to the fourth round as I knew we would, hope all travelling support had a fun day out despite the result

That's the most important thing.

Did we actually want a huge win to make us think everything's okay again? The unconvincing nature of this result just shows how weak/stale we are - we are desperate for investment and new blood.

That's the most important thing.

Did we actually want a huge win to make us think everything's okay again? The unconvincing nature of this result just shows how weak/stale we are - we are desperate for investment and new blood.

Was hoping for a big score line just to help boost morale, but unfortunately your last sentance sums it up!

Not a bad attendance given the opposition with all due respect to them and a cold January dark evening

Stuart Hall is on now giving match analysis, well for about 20 seconds he was anyway

The most important thing today was getting a 4th round place, it wasn't pretty but but I hope Tamworth supporters had an enjoyable day of it and took in the experience, here's to a favorable draw again tomorrow and future progress

He got his start in the position that he (and all his supporters) said was his best. Against non-league opposition. And he was a bag of shite.

That is all.

I think he took half our on-target shots. Nice back heel, too. Why do you single him out?

Was the team a bag of shite or just him?

I just read on the opposition page that a small number of away supporters today giving Neville abuse and some derogatory remarks towards home fans and all said, causing a bit of a scene. I can't read much into this, I wasn't there today,no team support is the epitome of goodness but this sounds a bit far fetched to me, anyone else heard anything similar.

I just read on the opposition page that a small number of away supporters today giving Neville abuse and some derogatory remarks towards home fans and all said, causing a bit of a scene. I can't read much into this, I wasn't there today,no team support is the epitome of goodness but this sounds a bit far fetched to me, anyone else heard anything similar.

To be fair mate so what! It's not a tennis match and goodison is at it's best when it's nasty. With regards to neville...I've heard Neville get more abuse from our fans than any away following this year, it was probably a welcome change for him.