IGNORED

Your Worst XI

MrX

No swedes *phew

Angel, kroldrup, bakayoko should all be in the eleven.

I thought about Alexandersson as he was one of my favourite players before we signed him then I remember him being class when we went 2-0 up vs Derby (in his debut I think?) and then it seemed to go all down hill from there (including that game that we drew 2-2 I think!)

May well have been....trust your memory far more than minelaugh.png .

I just remember that it happened....beyond that nothingunsure.png .

My Stokie mates always used to rave about having seen Gazza live and said how good he was that game - at a time when their main focus was promotion from the 3rd tier and autowindscreen trophy!

Had a cracking game against a lower division club in the cup as I recall.....can't remember the opposition.

Leyton Orient at home. Game was pay on the door and was sold out. Remember it well as me and my dad where season ticket holders and turned up on the day and was turned away!

how the fuck vdm isn''t mentioned more than once is fucked up...as for kilbane that is well harsh..wasn't the best but been far worse

i just always thought he was playing way above his level, but then so is Vic tbh, he did always give 100% though, Abel Xavier anyone? Edited by theprisoner

how the fuck vdm isn''t mentioned more than once is fucked up...as for kilbane that is well harsh..wasn't the best but been far worse

With vdm there was always the belief that he could come on/in and do something - the majority mentioned... there wasn't even that!!! Zindine Kilbane was a good servant to the club, much in the way pembridge and Steve Watson were - great servants but not everyone's favourites... Neville/Hibbert will be viewed in this way in the future I'd imagine.

i just always thought he was playing way above his level, but then so is Vic tbh, he did always give 100% though, Abel Xavier anyone?

No chance, Xavier was a very good player - first choice for his country and moved and played for that lot - v.good player. I still think Big Vic will have a decent career - maybe not always first choice but like it or lump it, he is a very important player to us currently.

if hibbert or neville ever come near a worst XI for everton then we have moronic fans...no offence intended to anyone..i don't think kilbane was that bad of a player to be honest..maybe i'm just bias he's a friend of me dad's mate who was best man at his wedding so met him a few times..top bloke..so leave him alone! shaking%20fist.png:lol:

Brett Angel should be the first name on the sheet, and Richard Wright edges it for the keeper for me. Him and Gerrard weren't awful though just unfortunate, depending on the time frame id pick Mucha and Westerveldt before them.

Special mention for the trio of football coffin dodgers Gazza, Hughes, and Ginola

Didnt he leave in 95 though?

If so you will have to swap him for his Agentinian reincarnation

Cant beleive Bob the Pole, Kilbane and Abel Xavier have been mentioned and I have to agree with Marco re Hibbo and Neville

if hibbert or neville ever come near a worst XI for everton then we have moronic fans...no offence intended to anyone..i don't think kilbane was that bad of a player to be honest..maybe i'm just bias he's a friend of me dad's mate who was best man at his wedding so met him a few times..top bloke..so leave him alone! shaking%20fist.pnglaugh.png

Finished Top 4 and he was arguably the player that made the difference

EDIT: WARNING MUTE vid before play.. Coldplay to be more precise

Edited by pete0

Bernie Wright always pops up in these threadssmile.png .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernie_Wright

Don't really remember much of him myself....but to quote Bill...

"Played for us ten times and scored two goals, it was his discipline that was the problem, he had about 3 fights, got sent off twice, and was sent packing back to Walsall after he chased the manager round the training ground when he told him he was dropped."

The 96 to present I mentioned in the OP is just the years I've watched Everton, Im interested in other players from before this era that I haven't had the displeasure of watching!

In that case

GK Espen Baardsen

RB Alex Clelland

LB Kenny Sansom

CB Glenn Keeley

CB Per Krodrup

LM Ian Wilson

CM Mike Milligan

CM Claus Thompson

RM Mitch Ward

CF Mickey Walsh

CF Brett Stracqualursi Angell

Bernie Wright always pops up in these threadssmile.png .

http://en.wikipedia....i/Bernie_Wright

Don't really remember much of him myself....but to quote Bill...

"Played for us ten times and scored two goals, it was his discipline that was the problem, he had about 3 fights, got sent off twice, and was sent packing back to Walsall after he chased the manager round the training ground when he told him he was dropped."

http://www.evertonfc...nie-wright.html

Bernie the Bolt?? unsure.png

Edited by formby

GK - Louis Saha

RB - Louis Saha

CB - Louis Saha

CB - Louis Saha

LB - Louis Saha

RM - Louis Saha

CM - Louis Saha

CM - Louis Saha

LM - Louis Saha

CF - Louis Saha

CF - Louis Saha

Even if you cloned him for 11 positions the two strikers would still drop deep to get the ball and then do nothing with it.