IGNORED

Talking Toffee (youtube)

love the norwegians bit laugh.png

Not kidding your blog is great. It's really laid back which I like and you're really easy to listen to (christ I sounded like a puff then...) and obviously there have been a lot of interesting points that need to be discussed which you have talked about in this episode.

I'll check back when you release the next clip and I'll subscribe soon!

Doesn't sound like a potteries accent to mehuh.png . Bit of scouse in there surely?

Everyone seems to say that and I think people get the two accents mixed up a lot. I remember going on Holiday with the lads and people kept thinking we were all from the Wirral or somewhere like that. I've got Scouse family but never spent enough time with them to have that much of an effect. When I lived out in Asia, the ex-pats out there used to say I spoke like a 'posh Scouser', ha, didn't even know they existed!

Here's the second blog by the way!

http://youtu.be/ODqmpmhe9xs

Top blog.

I don't know what Dion Dublin has said about Liverpool but my mates said that he was trending on Twitter for calling them a small club, so there may be some truth in the rumour. As for your questions I think we should be signing Drenthe, playing him regularly and we should have had him in the Starting XI against Wigan on Saturday (I've also posted that on your YouTube comments).

Also, 1 point against Wigan Athletic is un-acceptable especially on the back of defeating Manchester City 1-0.

Top blog.

I don't know what Dion Dublin has said about Liverpool but my mates said that he was trending on Twitter for calling them a small club, so there may be some truth in the rumour. As for your questions I think we should be signing Drenthe, playing him regularly and we should have had him in the Starting XI against Wigan on Saturday (I've also posted that on your YouTube comments).

Also, 1 point against Wigan Athletic is un-acceptable especially on the back of defeating Manchester City 1-0.

Agree completely. Thanks for your comment and view, mate.

I believe we should be beating Blackpool with or without Steven Pienaar and I believe that even though they are in a good run of form we can get past them at home. I fail to see how we can defeat Fulham and then lose out to the Blackpool, the quarter final will most certainly include us.

With regards to Jagielka I would leave him on the bench and use him as back-up against Heitinga and Distin. Distin should have his contact renewed seeing how solid he is at the back and seeing how well he works with Johnny although I believe that Moyes will drop Heitinga or put him in a defensive midfield position

which I feel that this would be a really bad decision.

Nice blog though mate, keep them coming! (I've commented and liked too).

Really? Chelsea followed by Reading should spring to mind.

That was a one off, of course it could happen but I doubt it would. If anything I'd think that Moyes would use that Chelsea and Reading ties as an example to the lads so that they go out and give 100% against lower league opposition and come out on top.

I'm being optemistic and that's the only way to be before a cup game - we will progress.

I believe we should be beating Blackpool with or without Steven Pienaar and I believe that even though they are in a good run of form we can get past them at home. I fail to see how we can defeat Fulham and then lose out to the Blackpool, the quarter final will most certainly include us.

With regards to Jagielka I would leave him on the bench and use him as back-up against Heitinga and Distin. Distin should have his contact renewed seeing how solid he is at the back and seeing how well he works with Johnny although I believe that Moyes will drop Heitinga or put him in a defensive midfield position

which I feel that this would be a really bad decision.

Nice blog though mate, keep them coming! (I've commented and liked too).

Thanks Zoo, appreciate & agree with that mate.